Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

look for tim finn, i looooooooove that album. it's not cheesetastic 80s, i promise :D

Nothing on Demonoid. Isohunt has Before And After.

KhanadaRhodes said:

boo. that's the album after tim finn. which is good, it has persuasion on it. i could send it to you if you want :wink:

Ooh, that'd be better than a potentially dodgy torrent. :hyper:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I ate there for the first time ever tonight. The food was great, but damn... I've never seen so many peanuts in my life :lol: I imagine people with nut allergies can't go within 100 yards of the place.
lol, yeah. it's been a long time since i've been to one. this other place used to do that too....what's their name...LONESTAR yes that's it. i don't think they do anymore though. i didn't really care for logan's, but i like lonestar. it figures too, we have a logan's by our house, but lonestar is like 20 minutes away :lol:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol, yeah. it's been a long time since i've been to one. this other place used to do that too....what's their name...LONESTAR yes that's it. i don't think they do anymore though. i didn't really care for logan's, but i like lonestar. it figures too, we have a logan's by our house, but lonestar is like 20 minutes away :lol:

There's a Lone Star on the Gold Coast. They used to do the whole shitloads-of-peanuts thing. If that wasn't enough to keep me away, the whole craptasticness of the place, its insanely overpriced food, and general being-based-on-Texasness was!

Axver said:
There's a Lone Star on the Gold Coast. They used to do the whole shitloads-of-peanuts thing. If that wasn't enough to keep me away, the whole craptasticness of the place, its insanely overpriced food, and general being-based-on-Texasness was!
holy shit, i didn't think they had them over there! :lol: yeah, the texas theme annoys me, and i HATE country music so i kinda have to grit my teeth when i'm there. but i like their food.

it's better than outback! which is a different theme, but still.

Axver said:
Today seems to be my day for music, thanks folks. :up:

You're welcome--it's me repaying you for the debt I owe you (depending upon whether you've listened to my DI list yet, it might be a pre-emptive strike).

KhanadaRhodes said:

holy shit, i didn't think they had them over there! :lol: yeah, the texas theme annoys me, and i HATE country music so i kinda have to grit my teeth when i'm there. but i like their food.

it's better than outback! which is a different theme, but still.

I've never seen it anywhere in Australia except on the Gold Coast. It was shithouse the couple of times I was dragged along there, but our one didn't have any country music. I suppose because if they did country, it'd have to be Aussie country, and that just wouldn't fit terribly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom