Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DreamOutLoud13 said:
Morleigh has bigger problems with her bra:

edgemorleighnicetops.jpg

That sucker's about to pop.
LOL and i just noticed the look on edge's face. he's like "look at my wife's boobs. aren't they awesome?"

i'm like NO EDGE mine are way more awesome :takes photo with too tight bra and unbuttoned shirt:

KhanadaRhodes said:

my mom reads it every summer :D

I've read about a dozen Stephen King books. My favourite is actually by his pseudonym. It's called The Regulators.

the tourist said:
I've read about a dozen Stephen King books. My favourite is actually by his pseudonym. It's called The Regulators.
i forget if my mom has/liked that one. she wasn't too fond of his pseudonym books. i don't know what her favourite is actually :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i forget if my mom has/liked that one. she wasn't too fond of his pseudonym books. i don't know what her favourite is actually :hmm:

My favourite book overall is the last Harry Potter book. :reject:

the tourist said:
Have you read Desperation? It's a companion to The Regulators. Sort of the same story in an alternate universe. There are the same characters... but they're different with different relationships to one another.

And of course I'd also recommend The Dark Tower series.... especially if you've read The Stand.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: would you believe i've never read or watched anything harry potter?

Count yourself lucky. What a sack of utter drivel.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Have you read Desperation? It's a companion to The Regulators. Sort of the same story in an alternate universe. There are the same characters... but they're different with different relationships to one another.

And of course I'd also recommend The Dark Tower series.... especially if you've read The Stand.

Yes. I've read Desperation. It's pretty good, but I liked Regulators better.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: would you believe i've never read or watched anything harry potter?

I used to be 100% anti-Harry Potter til I actually read one.

Vazza loves Harry Potter.

I read them all and know a lot about them, but never talk about them with anyone.

the tourist said:

My favourite book overall is the last Harry Potter book. :reject:

I'm trying to think of something somebody could say to cause my opinion of their literary tastes to plummet further, but ... I've got nothing.

Personally, I just about worship the entire Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy series, though for a more serious pick, Fyodor Dostoevsky fucking owns.

Axver said:
What about Adam's 10,000 ex-partners?
I can't be arsed :lol: I only have one picture of him with Suzie where she doesn't look like a deer in the headlights, and the only other partner of his I can name is Naomi Campbell... and most people have seen her in her underwear plenty of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom