Devil's Dyke, Sussex superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Bono kindly asks you to look at this photo showing that no matter how fat he gets, he'll still do better with the ladies than you.

BonoHayekLL_468x361.jpg

Pimp Bono, is that you?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
If I ever get a foreigner over here, I'm gonna make sure they have a proper southern breakfast. Grits, biscuits (which are not scones), sausage gravy, fried eggs and greasy sausage.

It'll give you heart disease, but it's worth it.

Except for the grits and the eggs, it sounds good.

phillyfan26 said:

Bono kindly asks you to look at this photo showing that no matter how fat he gets, he'll still do better with the ladies than you.

BonoHayekLL_468x361.jpg

PLEBAn?

DreamOutLoud13 said:
If I ever get a foreigner over here, I'm gonna make sure they have a proper southern breakfast. Grits, biscuits (which are not scones), sausage gravy, fried eggs and greasy sausage.

It'll give you heart disease, but it's worth it.

I wish I had a traditional Kiwi meal I could cook for people. But we don't really have anything. Bangers and three veg? Fuck off.

Though we have awesome choccies and biscuits that nobody else has got. :drool:

phillyfan26 said:

I didn't even notice he was overweight until this forum obsessed over it.

I can't say I'd exactly noticed either, though had it not been brought to my attention by the forum, I sure as hell would've noticed with that godawful photo used in the "GUINNESS: Sorry PLEBA" demotivational poster.

Axver said:

I can't say I'd exactly noticed either, though had it not been brought to my attention by the forum, I sure as hell would've noticed with that godawful photo used in the "GUINNESS: Sorry PLEBA" demotivational poster.

Well, I would have too, if, you know, I ever went to PLEBA.

:shifty:

But, I still look at Vertigo Tour footage and don't see the heaviness. :shrug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I feel like being PLEBAn-ish with my big photo collection. Someone request some kind of U2 picture and see how quickly I can post it.

Does Larry's wife exist or is she just made up?

Axver said:
:lmao:

Tim, fuck no. Neil has.

But here's the big question. Who's aged better: Fat Bono or Not-quite-so-fat Tour Bono?
lol yeah, tim kinda looks like george washington these days or something. but when his hair is shorter...
swoon.gif
(yes that's the smilie of the day) and yeah, neil looks like neil always has, just...a bit older. i saw a pic of him as a kid in a book i have and he looked adorable :cute: and the exact same as now, just...six. instead of sixty :giggle:

you mean...

this
pudgybonohq8.jpg

or this
gq1yi1.jpg

no contest :sick:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
I feel like being PLEBAn-ish with my big photo collection. Someone request some kind of U2 picture and see how quickly I can post it.

Larry's family. I refuse to believe such a sour bastard has offspring.

the tourist said:
Speaking of the Finns, the way I found out about Crowded House was in the Stephen King movie The Stand. :lol:
:mad: at least you're better than one former coworker of mine who thought crowded house was "that band who did 'our house in the middle of our street'"

WTF

Axver said:
Larry's family. I refuse to believe such a sour bastard has offspring.
The photos exist, but I don't have them. He basically keeps his kids hidden from the cameras, so the photos are few and far between. I've seen them, but I never saved any because I don't pay much attention to Larry.

I find it funny that Larry is wearing that shirt while there's a guy with a tuxedo right behind him.

OK, time to eat something. Mmm, salami, sundried tomato, and cheese toasted sandwiches. :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: at least you're better than one former coworker of mine who thought crowded house was "that band who did 'our house in the middle of our street'"

WTF

Don't Dream It's Over got played in "The Stand" to a bunch of still shots of dead people and animals who'd been consumed by the plague.

the tourist said:

Don't Dream It's Over got played in "The Stand" to a bunch of still shots of dead people and animals who'd been consumed by the plague.

Oooookay.

RavenBlue said:
See whenever I think of grits for some reason the first thing that pops into my mind is rock salt.

:huh:

Don't ask me why, that's what happens
whenever i think of grits, i think of that stupid "girls raised in the south" abbreviation. everyone who i've ever seen wearing a shirt or anything with that on it has been fugly and has an annoying accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom