Devil's Beef Tub, Scotland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes with kahlua :D

You?

Also, I keep thinking your sig should say, "The Woman | The Fish" .....

And they also have those ads for "text this number and receive your dream partner's name INSTANTLY!!"

:banghead:
:lmao: I read it that way once, so it's not just you.
Ooh, Kahlua? I love that stuff! I had beer last night. Shock horror. But I didn't get drunk. It was this rather nice Strawberry Acai flavour. :drool:

I'm pretty good. Just got up not too long ago and my cat keeps getting in my face, demanding attention. :lol:

Don't they have little reflective course markers to do things like that? Or lights or something?

:| True.

Watching The Mummy here. :lol:

I thought so too! But whatever this race was, it needed people out on the course. Maybe it was a water stop or something, I don't really remember the details. I just remember Nan spent a "cold" night (remember: Queensland) out in the middle of fucking nowhere behind the Gold Coast. Because she volunteered to.

And the 4x100m men's relay is about to start if you want to see it. Usain Bolt's on the third leg for Jamaica.

And they also have those ads for "text this number and receive your dream partner's name INSTANTLY!!"

:banghead:

:lmao:

I sincerely hope the only people texting that are doing so for a laugh.

You and Derek need to give in to your urges.

I just saw that the American pole vaulter in the finals right now is called Derek. I just want you to know Derek has a very long pole.

:evil:
Yeah, well, make him stop being a wimp.

Oh, honey, I already know :giggle:

"And they never once ruined their fun by giving in to their throbbing biological urges."

I think there's a lesson there for all of us, not just Fuzzy and Fluffy Bunny.

:wink:

Don't forget, Fluffy and Fuzzy Bunny got married and had a lot of kids.

I sincerely hope the only people texting that are doing so for a laugh.
It still gives them money and encourages them to keep advertising!! Stop now!!

Can't be arsed getting up and changing the channel...

Don't forget, Fluffy and Fuzzy Bunny got married and had a lot of kids.
Yes, but they got married FIRST.

"... Six survived."

Hey André! :wave:

:hyper: It had better be released on DVD also with special mentions to us, haha.

How are you? Any better?

:laugh: The bonus feature will be a polka performance of I Trip Through Your Wires after lots and lots of Guinness.

My hearing is slowly but surely improving, I think. How are you this morning?

Oh, I'm sure it will happen before August is over.

GG2 and I were taking bets on how soon. I said before this weekend's over.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, JAMAICA.

The world record in the 4x100m relay was 37.4 seconds. It's now 37.1.

Oh my god. Oh my holy fucking god.

:laugh: The bonus feature will be a polka performance of I Trip Through Your Wires after lots and lots of Guinness.

My hearing is slowly but surely improving, I think. How are you this morning?
That is so much win, I don't think a DVD can contain it. :laugh:
Good to hear that's it getting better! :up: Still a few more days for improvement!

I'm pretty good, actually. Just got back from my mum's. We had breakfast at home together. Been spending a bit of time over there and away from my current living arrangement for the obvious reasons of: IT SUCKS!
And my cat is in my face, demanding attention. :lol:

GG2 and I were taking bets on how soon. I said before this weekend's over.
Put mine down as the end of August.

How much of that was Bolt?

I'm really starting to worry about what's in those chicken nuggets.

:lol: I still can't believe he ate chicken nuggets before the race. What the hell!

And he ran an absolute blinder on the third leg. Asafa Powell ran the last leg and it was pretty bloody sensational too. God, nobody else was even close. What a race.

That is so much win, I don't think a DVD can contain it. :laugh:
Good to hear that's it getting better! :up: Still a few more days for improvement!

I'm pretty good, actually. Just got back from my mum's. We had breakfast at home together. Been spending a bit of time over there and away from my current living arrangement for the obvious reasons of: IT SUCKS!
And my cat is in my face, demanding attention. :lol:

Put mine down as the end of August.

Oh! Bonnie said earlier she's got an MPEG of Knockin' On Heaven's Door from TV Gaga that she's trying to figure out how to put online. It'll be inthistowntastic if she can do it!

Ah, well, that sounds good, then! :up:

I love how we all think something's going to happen very, very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom