"devils and dust" without the glorious E-STREET BAND.....less rocking album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babyman

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
"devils and dust" without the glorious E-STREET BAND.....less rocking album?

does anyone already know how bruce springsteens new album sounds? will it be a new ghost of tom joad?
however, i think that when the boss comes up without the e street guys something is missing.......................

I heard devils and dust on the radio, sounds like ghost meets rising to me. I'm betting that's close. Good luck getting a ticket, he's playing a bunch of 2,500 to 5,000 seaters...like the rosemont theatre in Chi-town for one night only...yikes!!! Imagine if U2 did that.

Have heard the title song "Devils and Dust" on the radio a couple times, sounds very "Dylan-like" to me, wanted to see the tour but he is in my neck of the woods the same day U2 is in Philly, sorry Boss! The boys have a much bigger piece of my heart.

I love the Boss without the band. Love the band, love him without the band.

tickets go on sale monday 10 am for me, needless to say i'll be at school:mad: maybe i'll have my dad give it a shot, it's a long shot anyway but o well.

he's playing all small venues (Boston Orpheum, where I'll be :D), just him and a guitar and a harmonica and a piano

I like his acoustic stuff though, its very bob dylanesque in the style. folky, maybe a bit but good. and i also like the e street band i have seen them twice and it was maybe right behind U2.

Back
Top Bottom