Detestable music genre's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace_Hero said:
Why don't you all shut the deuce up and stop attacking BSB for an opinion?

I get chastised non stop for posting negative responses in threads I disagree with, but it is okay for you lot? Don't fall off your high horse you musical experts, it is a long way down.

boystupidboy your post was obviously tounge in cheek and I see that. I know your feelings are real however but for people to react so defensively is just plain pathetic.

Anyone who has spent time and energy in criticising BSB's opinions is a troll and should be punished.

:up: Post of the thread.....(behind my own of course!)

Here we go again,i get assacinated because of my opinion(which happens to clash with the 'morale police').I sometimes feel that there is a concerted policy by certain people to have a 'pop' at me and a few select others on this board,is there a conspriracy going on??Am i not aloud to voice any opinion??Is it your mission to stir up trouble in order to get individuals kicked off this board???
Lets look at the facts....
1 - I have never personally attacked anyone in this forum
2 - I have never spouted any racist comments
3 - I do not constantly disrupt other members threads and deliberately have a go at the author.

I apologise to the mods if this is causing any problems but if you read back through the threads i think you will see a pattern emerging,and it isnt a pleasant one.Bullying is not big and its not clever, neither is using your longevity as a member to justify your actions.

Oh by the way,thanks for the 3 stars for this thread!
3 - :|

boystupidboy said:
Here we go again,i get assacinated because of my opinion(which happens to clash with the 'morale police').I sometimes feel that there is a concerted policy by certain people to have a 'pop' at me and a few select others on this board,is there a conspriracy going on??Am i not aloud to voice any opinion??Is it your mission to stir up trouble in order to get individuals kicked off this board???
3 - I do not constantly disrupt other members threads and deliberately have a go at the author.

I apologise to the mods if this is causing any problems but if you read back through the threads i think you will see a pattern emerging,and it isnt a pleasant one.Bullying is not big and its not clever, neither is using your longevity as a member to justify your actions.

Well said Boy, don't let the bastards grind you down...:up:

boystupidboy said:

3 stars out of 5? That's 60%. Not actually a bad rating.

In your other comments, I guess you have a point.

boystupidboy said:

Can I say ditto and apart from number 1 (though hardly) and 3 in your list, that entirely applies to me aswell.

boystupidboy said:
Mods..although you don't need my agreement,please feel free to close this thread if you think that its causing to much conflict.I won't be offended:wink:
Regards,Lee.

Before u do, can I just do this....

eck27.gif

I won't argue with a closure. I think this thread has run its course...as far as necessary, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom