detections of possible u2bama emotion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TripThruUreWires said:
he confessed (and if i only i had saved the conversation...which by the way, centered around the topic of pantyhose, socks, and conspiracy) that he once went out and bought his significant other lipstick. now i could be mistaken, but i think care is the underlying theme of that confession.

Actually, it was some type of glossy chapstick, and I said that I even had a problem with buying THAT. If it had been regular chap-stick, or Dr. Pepper flavored chap-stick, etc., I would have had no problem.

As a personal rule, I do not go out and purchase her undergarments/pantyhose or similar items or "feminine hygiene" products, but general items such as socks, toothpaste, even hair care items, etc. are acceptable for me to purchase.

~U2Alabama

Zoomerang96 said:
give me a break...

Here's your BREAK, weirdo

6113bl.jpeg

U2Bama said:

As a personal rule, I do not go out and purchase her "feminine hygiene" products

someone please convince Bama that it is a husband's duty to go out and buy his spouse "feminine hygiene" products without even questioning it. i tell him and i tell him, it's like a "rite of passage" once you are married.

look Bama, if you're so concerned about preserving your masculinity, maybe you can set up some sort of covert arrangement that can go down every month with your local pharmacy....you know, like maybe you could bring your car around the back, while you wait for an employee to bring you out the "goods" (tampons, pads, etc.) wrapped securely in paper bags.

Let me try again.

Hey Bama, when you get home can you check underneath your bed? I think I left my watch.

crybabies, I always bought my girlfriends tampax, I walk on water.

You haven't lived, until you but a couple of boxes of Depends:(
for your 84 year old house bound aunt.

Having slagged off on Bama's favorite beer and his woman, I will now proceed to tell an Alabama joke.

(Actually, I'd be surprised if he hadn't heard this one before. But for the rest of you, enjoy.)

Q. Why did they build the Mercedes plant so close to the University of Alabama?

A. Because they have an endless supply of crash test dummies right down the road.

Re: crybabies, I always bought my girlfriends tampax, I walk on water.

deep said:
You haven't lived, until you bought* a couple of boxes of Depends:(
for your 84 year old house bound aunt.

*spelling correction

I think everyone should take charge of purchasing their toiletry items. Unless you are an 84 year old house bound aunt who is unable to and has a kind and caring nephew to help you.

speedracer said:
Having slagged off on Bama's favorite beer and his woman, I will now proceed to tell an Alabama joke.

(Actually, I'd be surprised if he hadn't heard this one before. But for the rest of you, enjoy.)

Q. Why did they build the Mercedes plant so close to the University of Alabama?

A. Because they have an endless supply of crash test dummies right down the road.

rolling on the floor laughing my fucking ass off!!!!

Re: Re: crybabies, I always bought my girlfriends tampax, I walk on water.

deep said:

*spelling correction
Umm.
Geez George..we can all rest in Interland now...
:wave:
thanks for clearing that up..;)
u may want to do an age correction on your profile..you padded your Date of Birth by like a decade..a typo?;)
Of course:yes:

db9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom