Details for Sydney u2 fan night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Sydney people and others.
Unfortunately we've had to pick a date that might not be good for some, but I really hope all that said they were interested in coming can make it.

Sat 11 May
Meeting 7pm Town Hall
We will go on from there to a bar- undecided as of yet
Then we hope to hop in some cabs or maybe people can drive to Crows Nest for some dinner as we will go see the U2 cover band, The Real Thing at the Manhattan Bar, Crows Nest Hotel, at around 9.30/10pm.
The dinner is no big deal and we can really decide that later or on the night if we like.

Please let us know as soon as possible if you are coming. If anyone else is in Sydney that weekend, please come too!
Hope to see many of you there on the 11th.

Angie and Pamela, I know Crows Nest is a long way but we can discuss this further if it causes a problem. Catching a cab to there from the city would prolly be just as far as if we had to go to Bondi Junction anyway.

Thanks guys!

crows nest.

we could all meet at O'Donahues in Emu Plains as well mand. Just as bloody difficut for everyone to get to. Oh, except ME! Yes ME, I live near there so I'll be right. Haul up the ladder Jack.

But cos it doesn't suit ME, I'll not drink, I'll drive and while you are all pissing on, I'll go hooning up and down George St.

Blah. You know I'm joking mand. I'll see what we can do.

I think its too far away, can you move it further north?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Roger that, zooshadoow nods his head in agreement of the date and the other details of the night. zooshadow has to come from the blue mts but zooshadow does not mind. zooshadow agrees with Angela Harlem cos emu plains is much closer, but he has learnt to compromise. I saw the real thing on st paddies day at OD's, they were pretty dam cool. hmmmm, zooshadow thinks beer + U2 in the city sounds like such a fun night.

Originally posted by Angel:

Wimp.

Well, for those who obviously dont know geography that well, if you ever take time to actually look in an atlas you will discover Brisbane is a fair way north of Sydney.

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by bono_man:
I think its too far away, can you move it further north?

how about dublin?
smile.gif

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

One thing's for sure Amanada, the band you are going to see will be playing great songs.If I listen hard enough that night, maybe I'll hear y'all singing along.
Look out the Manhattan
smile.gif
Have a ball together musiclovers.

hehe...i'll be right over! can u get your new best mate bono to be the guest of honour?

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Thats a real shame you can't come Pamela. It would have been great to catch up with you.
frown.gif

zooshadow...you werent here a while back with a diff name were you? it would be great to see another fan there
smile.gif

Bamarama, i'll pick you up at the airport, but i might be a lil late, so just wait at the gate and get some shut eye.

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

OK, then it all seems to be sorted out then, town hall at 7 PM (i must say i am looking forward to this outing)

here is my email address 13550745@day.uws.edu.au zoomanda can u send me an email so that i can reply with my mobile phone number so that u can ring me if the train is late or something...
cya soon.
ps
do u want me to put up a link to a photo of me so that u know what ugly mug u r looking for? :)

zooshadow you are a mountain folk? Upper or lower? You go to Nepean?
Tell me all about you. I am curious now.

You aren't a hippy are you?

biggrin.gif

------------------
I don't think you're ready for this jelly

hmmm, i don't think i am a hippy (although i am a lil drunk as i write this so i could be)
lower i live in mount riverview
all about me lets c *ponders* i have just turned 20 and i go to uni at uws o-yeah and i realy love U2.
cya

------------------
Sill looking for that 2nd bunny..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom