Desventuradas Islands, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, that's kinda like why I liked the Springsteen song on Phanan's list. Cuz I didn't know it was Springsteen. :up:

I actually didn't really know that one myself XD. I'm not even sure what album it's from since he named all of his stuff Beach Sequence, but I *think* it's Nebraska. Why I'm telling you this I don't know:lol: I'm just glad he didn't pick Racing in the Streets like it seems everyone else did. I hate that song.

Yes, it's from Nebraska. That album seems to have promise. I'll wait for the remaster.

Oh God...This is the video with the creepy cartoon animals. How could I have forgotten that :yikes:

Yes, it's from Nebraska. That album seems to have promise. I'll wait for the remaster.

Good luck with that. I'm still holding my breath for a Darkness On The Edge of Town remaster.

Nebraska's good, I always kind of forget that because once I've heard Atlantic City the album just doesn't get better for me and I get bored....doesn't help that it's the second track on the album.

Two more songs then I'm going to bed

Brick ~ Ben Folds Five
Better ~ Peal Jam

And Brick is almost over

Hellz no they don't buddy. And don't you forget it.

Just as long as they do lunch, I'm cool with that; I haven't eaten breakfast in months.

I should write a letter to the Newsboys to that effect:

Dear sirs,

Your song, Breakfast, had no impact on my atheism as I do not eat breakfast. I am curious about Hell's lunch menu though. Please forward it to me at your nearest convenience.

Regards,
Ax
Driver of the first tram to Hell

My DI VI list has a load of classic rock on it. It might go over well with the Phillyfans and GAFs of the world.

Avalon, Point of Grace, 4Him.... Those are just off the top of my head.

Hm. I'm familiar with the names Avalon and 4Him, but I don't think I ever actually heard anything by them, at least not knowingly.

Easily the worst CCM song is one my school's chapel band would play. It was originally by Hillsong or some associated twats. It had the wonderful lyrics of:

I will read my Bible and pray
I will follow you all day
All day now, all day
All day now, all day

Even at my most religious, I hung out up the back of the hall and just made fun of it with my friends.

I don't have a hat. :wink:

Anyway, yours is the second best playlist after Phanana.

Wow, thanks. I need to give phanan's a play - given his past submissions, I imagine it should be quality. Within the next week, I hope I get around to playing all the lists by Superthreaders. Whether I'll get to the others remains to be seen. I'd just feel really bad if I didn't listen to the lists you guys entered. But my heart's just not in this tournament right now.

And Bonnie, when are we going to listen to Screwy's list and do running diaries of each other's running diaries?

I'm glad these aren't the lyrics to I Will Follow. Although if they waited another year or two, they may have well been.

:lmao:

Oh god, when we finally get Phail together, I'm tempted to get us to play IWF but sing those lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom