Destruction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit this is a tough one.

* shoves TheU2 in diamonds underwear drawer

* runs over deathbear with z edge's trans am

That should do the trick.

Sicy said:
Shit this is a tough one.

* shoves TheU2 in diamonds underwear drawer

* runs over deathbear with z edge's trans am

That should do the trick.

but diamond will just clean up his underwear and you're gonna have to give the keys back to z edge .

Screaming Flower said:
it frightens me to think of diamond's pants.

Thats why I'm standing 10 feet above him with a mask and rubber gloves on.

Sicy said:

Thats why I'm standing 10 feet above him with a mask and rubber gloves on.

huh, that's nothing at all like whyI'm standing ten feet above him with rubber gloves on...

"end" is a better word, although I had planned to destroy zoomerang96's political cult from the inside, as soon as he gives me a cabinet assignment.

~U2Alabama

Who calls me forth?...
Why is the darkness all around?...
What happens when the destroyer is destroyed?...
Im lonely... ph33r me...
:macdevil:

+++heat seeking missle activated+++

Well this is what happens when you give the people what they want. You let the masses have their liberties and now we have Babylon.

My master, the Supreme Allied Commander has dictated to his lieutenants that the will of the people is to be the way of the people. In his wisdom, he has allowed this for the upcoming elections. He was prepared to crush his opponent in a Duel to Death, however his opponent has caved.

I believe you all know the one I speak of, you call him deathbear. but don't be fooled by this "Wizard-of-Oz" tom-foolery. The truth is he really is a little scared kitten. He was spotted on a recent sortie sleeping with a night-light and wearing "Telle-tubbie" pajamas. He also listens to the greatest hits of John Tesh, and anything n*sync. But don't let that fool you, he has Scott Stapp posters on his bedroom wall, so he does know how to rock out folks.

Anyway, this deathbear guy is harmless. In fact, he is more of a Carebear than a death anything. I will refer to him from now on as Carebear. He is not the one you should destroy.

I can see why you would want to harbor bad feelings against the carsalesman of the group, but he is no real danger either. He may have sweet talked you while he took your hard-earned and gave you a lemon, but don't we all love lemons????

Your real enemy here is the unknown. It's not my boss though. My boss would reply but he is busy in closed sessions with some interns.

Anyway, next time you see Carebear remember he wears pink underoos and carries a purse.

*And if you vote for my boss, all the planes will run on time:bono:. if you vote for anyone else :confused:, it might be different:yes:

Last edited:
i think we need a new candidate-

homebanner.gif

*thinks back to futurama episode*
"The Closet of Presidential Losers"
(head in jar resembling Bob Dole): Ehhh... Bob Dole need company!

Back
Top Bottom