Destroyer, "Your Blues"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they are on the same label as Camera Obscura,

apparently so:

(merge records catalog)

3Ds ? The 6ths ? ... And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead ? Angels of Epistemology ? Ashley Stove ? Eric Bachmann ? The Bats ? Beatnik Filmstars ? Bio Ritmo ? Breadwinner ? Bricks ? Paul Burch and the WPA Ballclub ? Butterglory ? Buzzcocks ? The Cakekitchen ? Camera Obscura ? The Clean ? The Clientele ? Coral ? Cornershop ? Crooked Fingers ? Alf Danielson ? Destroyer ? Dish ? Dynamic Truths ? East River Pipe ? Matt Elliott ? Erectus Monotone ? The Essex Green ? Finger ? Future Bible Heroes ? Ganger ? Go Back Snowball ? Gothic Archies ? Guv'ner ? Annie Hayden ? Honor Role ? Imperial Teen ? The Karl Hendricks Trio ? David Kilgour ? The Ladybug Transistor ? Lambchop ? Mad Scene ? The Magnetic Fields ? Meanies ? Stephin Merritt ? The Music Tapes ? Neutral Milk Hotel ? Odes ? Pipe ? Polvo ? Portastatic ? Pram ? Pure ? Radar Bros. ? Renderers ? The Rock*A*Teens ? Rock, Rot and Rule ? The Rosebuds ? Seaweed ? Shark Quest ? Spaceheads ? Spent ? The Spinanes ? Spoon ? Squirrel Nut Zippers ? Matt Suggs ? Superchunk ? Third Eye Foundation ? V/A ? Verbena ? Versus ? M. Ward

:up:

i've never heard of them

Good stuff, kinda reminds me of Mercury Rev.
Shouldn't a band named "Destroyer" kick a hell of a lot more ass though? A name like that they should give Motorhead a run for the money.

jkayet said:
good company then. :)

there's a bunch of decent stuff on merge...i was not so much aware of this. i feel like i should have been...

Back
Top Bottom