Destiny's Child and Tickle me Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Destiny's Child are on tour in Australia at the moment. They appeared Live on Rove last night, sang and were interviewed. What a delightful bunch of women.
I was chuckling though, recalling the "tickle me bono" pic that Nicamom posted some time ago. Of all things, they talked about Elmo in their interview as they are appearing on the Muppets.Beyonce put her fist to her chest and said" Elmo is our boy" lmao.
Funny thing , I got an email petition to sign yesterday asking for U2 to appear on the Muppets.**twilight zone ... it's all connected**
biggrin.gif

Anyway, if those East Timor rumours were still circulating I'd be thinking that may be a clue.. Destiny's Child in the southern hemisphere. Wishful thinking.
Shakira is also on tour here at the moment. I'm a fan
smile.gif
Destiny's Child said they were delighted to have her in the audience at their Sydney show and they hope to get some dancing lessons from her. WOW!!

PS: I really think someone should manufacture a Tickle Me Bono( my friend's son has a Rocking Elmo, with a guitar and leather jacket..love it!!!)...I wonder what lines you'd program him to say?

Back
Top Bottom