Dessert Recipe.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
..you'll like it.....

It's like a baked Flan......

Ingredients:
6 eggs
1 can sweet condensed milk (la Lechera)
1 can of regular milk ( use the same can as condensed milk and fill with reg milk)
vanilla
lots of sugar

Directions:
First mix all six eggs together in a large bowl. then add both of the milks and a splash of vanilla.
Meanwhile in a sauce pan pour about 1 1/2 to 2 cups of sugar. mix until all the sugar melts and all the hard clumps are gone( The sugar will carmelize). (remember to never stop stirring or the sugar will burn)Once the sugar is completely melted add a couple splashes of water to help thin out the caramel. pour the caramel into a 9X9 glass pan making sure to spread the caramel all over the bottom. Pour in the egg and milk filling. Cover with foil paper and poke holes in the paper. Put in oven at 350 deg. for 45 min. you know its done when you poke it with a fork and it comes out clean.

Number Of Servings:depending how you cut the servings

Preparation Time:15 min

Let me know if you liked it....

Here's mine...

Liverwhurst, Swiss cheese and Pepperoni on a toasted bagel with mustard.
(Don't knock it, 'till you've tried one.)

* Hey, I'm a New Yorker... it's our God given right to eat wierd crap. :eyebrow:

RedrocksU2 said:
..you'll like it.....

It's like a baked Flan......

Ingredients:
6 eggs
1 can sweet condensed milk (la Lechera)
1 can of regular milk ( use the same can as condensed milk and fill with reg milk)
vanilla
lots of sugar

Directions:
First mix all six eggs together in a large bowl. then add both of the milks and a splash of vanilla.
Meanwhile in a sauce pan pour about 1 1/2 to 2 cups of sugar. mix until all the sugar melts and all the hard clumps are gone( The sugar will carmelize). (remember to never stop stirring or the sugar will burn)Once the sugar is completely melted add a couple splashes of water to help thin out the caramel. pour the caramel into a 9X9 glass pan making sure to spread the caramel all over the bottom. Pour in the egg and milk filling. Cover with foil paper and poke holes in the paper. Put in oven at 350 deg. for 45 min. you know its done when you poke it with a fork and it comes out clean.

Number Of Servings:depending how you cut the servings

Preparation Time:15 min

Let me know if you liked it....

A coworker makes this.........it is to die for :yum: :yes:

Cuisto03.gif

I CAN COOK!!

I swear to sweet baby jesus I can cook a fucking meal!!

ummm...only the best chicken nuggets this side of Anchorage, Alaska

Back
Top Bottom