Dessert Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
If you were stranded on a desserted island that only consisted of one dessert, which dessert would you want it to be?

cheescake :drool: :love:

Speaking of desserts, I'm going back to school starting on Monday to be a Pastry Chef....only been thinking about doing this for probably 20 years. I'm so excited I could pass out! :hyper:

Chizip said:
If you were stranded on a desserted island that only consisted of one dessert, which dessert would you want it to be?

Damn, just one choice? I'll have to take cinnamon buns. Really moist ones, with flowing icing and a gooey core. Maybe the island can be made from cinnamon buns.

arw9797 said:
Speaking of desserts, I'm going back to school starting on Monday to be a Pastry Chef....only been thinking about doing this for probably 20 years. I'm so excited I could pass out! :hyper:
:up: Congratulations and good luck! That sounds really exciting.

I would say "apple pie" but 95% of the ones I've had just disappoint me, so I'd go with es cendol, which is an Indonesian dessert involving coconut milk, palm sugar and cendol, which kind of resemble those giant tapioca beads used in "bubble tea." It tastes fantastic and has an incredibly sensuous texture, but best of all it's almost impossible to screw up.

I don't like any dessert except the Brownie Obsession (sans pecans) served at TGI Fridays or plain angel food cake, no toppings.

I'll have to go with the angel food cake since the brownie usually makes me feel like death for 12 hours after.

A light & flaky chocolate croissant, not too much chocolate. I like the pastry part. Or a napoleon -with flaky layers of pastry :drool:

164427655_51051302b5.jpg

No spoken words said:

"Soylent green are people....they're peoplllllllleeeeeeee"

I'll go with a Vanilla Fribble from Friendly's. If they still make them, of course.
You stole my line, but inspired my dessert idea.

Newport Creamery Oreo Awful Awful. :drool: Like a Fribble, but better. You can only find them in Rhode Island and southern Massachusetts.

Back
Top Bottom