Desperate Housewives: Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2isthebest

ONE love, blood, life
Am I really the only one here who still loves this show? I remember doing some searches last season wondering why there wasn't a thread for it, since it's pretty popular. The general consensus was Season 1 was great (agree), and Season 2 sucked (agree in the sense that it was crappy compared to Season 1, yet still better than 95% of the other stuff on TV). Season 3 was like a return to Season 1 for me. From the spoilers I've read Season 4 is going to be eve better. Does anyone here still watch this show, or has anyone been thinking about starting to watch it or going back to it?

I remember reading an interview with Marc Cherry where he said Edie is definitely not dead, but that they resolve the attempted suicide in "very different" way. Nicolette is in all the promo photos and video, so I'm assuming Edie will be back to slut it up in full force! This is a link for one of the videos.

http://popbytes.com/archive/2007/08/desperate_housewives_season_4_promo.shtml

DVR = Digital Video Recorder.

Tivo is one brand of an enhanced DVR.

Basically, it's a unit that you attach your cable input into before the TV.

It has a hard drive in it, so you can select programs to record and it digitally records them, and your programs become files on the hard drive, and you can play them back any time on your TV.

Because there is a constant recorded buffer on the channel you are currently watching, you can also pause and rewind whatever is live on that channel.

When people here say 'it's on my Tivo', they're probably referring to a Tivo feature called 'Season Pass', whereby you simply tell Tivo to record every new episode of this program or that program and every time a new episode of that program comes on, the Tivo records it automatically.

:bump:

What is everyone thinking of the new season so far? I absolutely :heart: it. It reminds me of season 1.
The humor is dark funny like it was then.
The mystery is dark creepy. I absolutely cannot wait to see how it plays out. As much as I was on the other side of people who still love Seasons 2 and 3; Season 4 is absolutely surpassing them so far. DH is officially back!

Yep, the only one of the returning shows I *must* watch! ~ Am loving this season! :up:

I wonder what Carlos is up to - it's never the obvious with DH so something else must be up :hmm:

ladywithspinninghead said:
Yep, the only one of the returning shows I *must* watch! ~ Am loving this season! :up:

I wonder what Carlos is up to - it's never the obvious with DH so something else must be up :hmm:

That's for sure! I was so convinced I had the Orson mystery figured out from the beginning last season, and I was completely off. I'm trying not to be too sure in my predictions with the Katherine/Dylan/Adam mystery this year. I'm very intrigued by what's going on with Carlos though. I can't wait for next week.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom