Desperate Housewives *possible spoilers* - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-12-2005, 04:36 PM   #1
Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 02:59 AM
wink Desperate Housewives *possible spoilers*

So I know this show is evil and I shouldn't watch it but I am hooked. I think I've figured out a huge connection, don't read if you wanna be surprised (BTW I have not looked at other sites or anything)...

2 weeks ago they do a flashback with Martha talking to her sister - she mentioned working with Mary Alice/Angela in Utah with a 'disturbed woman' (or something to that effect) that had a child who soon after disappeared. Obviously this is Zack/Dana. I think the connection here is that the disturbed woman is Diedre, who Mike the Plumber has been looking for. Notice that they haven't really said what he's looking for, even though her body has been found? I guess likely they are looking for her killer, but also he would have know that her child went missing. I think Mike the plumber had a baby with Diedre - aka Zack/Dana. That would mean if Mike gets with Susan, Zack would be stepbrother to the girl he loves! (blanking on Susan's daughter's name).

So Paul killed Diedre, killed Martha, and I do think he killed Mary Alice - I bet she was feeling guilty and ready to confess, give Zack up, but Paul didn't want her to. Though he doesn't seem to like Zack all that much - "You're not all that special"....

I'm I really late in figuring this out? Has it been totally obvious all along?

Old 05-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:59 AM
That's mostly the conclusion I've come to. I don't think you're late in figuring it out. I'm not sure about Zack being his son though. You're probably right cuz that would be a good twist. The actor was just interviewed and he wouldn't say what his connection was to Dierdre. He said we'd find out in the next two episodes. I Love that show!

Old 05-12-2005, 08:18 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 07:59 AM
Oh my, you've pretty much convinced me now that that's the outcome - it all fits.
I have to ask - you know how they said Deirdre was found in a childs playbox or something? Well, wasn't Paul burying one (or digging one up) in a past episode? I didn't pay huge amounts of attention early on in the series, so i'm unsure. Kind of a dumb question, but it's been bugging me.
bonosloveslave, since you've got it sussed ( ), can you figure out what the hell is going on with this dana/zach thing?
Old 05-12-2005, 09:03 PM   #4
Refugee

Local Time: 03:59 AM
I gotta start watching that show more, but I keep forgetting to watch it... guess why? (hint hint: blue ______ )

Oh, and the character Felicity Huffman plays... I forgot her name but she has all those kids, she also played the character Julia from Frasier... whoo!
Old 05-13-2005, 03:57 PM   #5
Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by beau2ifulday
Oh my, you've pretty much convinced me now that that's the outcome - it all fits.
I have to ask - you know how they said Deirdre was found in a childs playbox or something? Well, wasn't Paul burying one (or digging one up) in a past episode? I didn't pay huge amounts of attention early on in the series, so i'm unsure. Kind of a dumb question, but it's been bugging me.
bonosloveslave, since you've got it sussed ( ), can you figure out what the hell is going on with this dana/zach thing?
I missed 1 or 2 of the earlier episodes - but from what I can make out in flashbacks, Paul dug up the pool at their house, broke up the concrete at the bottom, pulled out the toy chest, and threw it in the lake. Now WHY he did that, I don't know - under the swimming pool is a darn good hiding place But I think he is likely the one who killed her, chopped her up, put her in the chest and buried it.

All I can make of the Dana/Zack connection is that it's likely that as a baby he was originally named Dana (not the most masculine name - but you've heard of Dana Carvey from Saturday Night Live). When Paul and Mary Alice left Utah they likely changed his name to Zack so he would be harder to trace. They probably snatched him in that yellow blanket that had his name on it and Mary Alice probably couldn't bear to throw it away.

My thoughts anyway
Old 05-16-2005, 05:21 AM   #6
Blue Crack Addict

I don't want to read the spoilers, but can anyone give me a synopsis of the important events so far? I only watch it on and off-like for example, why did Mike hit that other neighbor last night? Is Mike a good guy or a bad guy?

I can't even keep track of their names
Old 05-18-2005, 02:10 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

No one? Oh well

He plays a troubled teen on "Desperate Housewives." Now, Cody Kasch has some real life troubles of his own -- he got nabbed by police Tuesday night smoking marijuana in the East Village.

The 17-year-old was puffing away outside a bar, at First Street and Second Avenue, just before midnight Tuesday when a cop spotted him and issued him a desk appearance ticket, police said.

Kasch, who plays Zach Young on the ABC drama, hails from California, but gave police a Jackson Heights address. Reporters were camped outside the home this morning.

He began his acting career at a young age in his parents' community theater company.

A casting director saw him starring in the play "God's Country" and cast him in a national commercial. Cody has been working regularly ever since.

On television Cody was a series regular on "Normal, Ohio."

He has also guest starred on "ER," "Nash Bridges," "Boston Public" and "NYPD Blue."
Old 05-19-2005, 12:50 PM   #8
Banned

Local Time: 07:59 AM
I watch this show sometimes
Old 05-19-2005, 01:01 PM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:59 PM
It is about time the hood got intergrated.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:05 PM   #10
Blue Crack Addict

I hate cliffhangers.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:15 PM   #11
Refugee

Local Time: 03:59 AM
Can someone tell me if Mrs. Tillman is alright? My tv spazzed out for a good 20 mins so I missed that part.

She's creepy but I hope she's alright.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:22 PM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

I can't remember how, but Edie found out that Mrs. Tillman was brutally attacked... just not by Zach though. I believe she assumed it was an intruder, so she went around the neighborhood advising people to stay safe. She stopped by Mike's place when Zach was holding Susan hostage (Did you see that part?). Anyway, we didn't see or hear anything about Mrs. Tillman after that point. Edie mentioned she was hospitalized for the beating and that was it.
Old 05-22-2005, 11:44 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict

what's up with the new neighbors?
Old 05-22-2005, 11:47 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

Old 05-22-2005, 11:49 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict

witness protection?