Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S A RACE!

Two Comengs heading south out of Spencer Street.

s640x480

Yes, that makes us giggle too. As does the common abbreviation "F/O" that comes back on some service orders, which, of course, stands for Field Officer. :yes:

:lmao:

This meter, believe it or not, is the bane of our existence. Some idiot decided that EVERYONE should start using them, except the systems of every single electricity distributor and probably retailer too, was in no way set up to accommodate them. So they're a fucking nightmare. We've got like 3 people working FULL TIME on the damn things just to keep them billing properly.

HATE HATE HATE. If I could have got away with some sort of ritual burning, I would have torched the thing. :mad:

Ah, sweet impracticality!

Ian, I can't get the quotage to work either. And when I bring up the reply screen, the latest post it shows is Bonnie's farewell to Vazza.

But I was going to say that you must do favours for the flight attendants like a good little boy.

Hey, look, not a passenger train! A freight! I was excited by this. I'd been trying to photograph the Long Island Steel for ages. Here it is with XR 551 and BL 24 at the southern end of Spencer Street.

s640x480

"But I was going to say that you must do favours for the flight attendants like a good little boy."

Seems you've already forgotten his purity score?

I wish, Ax.

Nah, it's probably not a bad thing. I tend to assume flight attendants are airheads. Possibly mean, but everybody I know who has become a flight attendant has been a bimbo or a moron.

Nah, it's probably not a bad thing. I tend to assume flight attendants are airheads. Possibly mean, but everybody I know who has become a flight attendant has been a bimbo or a moron.

Probably not a generally unfair assumption, although I'd like to think they're fairly clued up when my safety is part of their job description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom