Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some guy walks into my shot of a Z3 approaching the Royal Park railway station tram stop. Yeah, railway station tram stop.

s640x480

But that guy getting in the way wasn't all bad, since I think this is actually a pretty good shot.

s640x480

It's a shame I took these when I was a n00b with my camera, the photos are all full of digital noise.

Got to admit, I can't really tell, but who am I to judge? I'm critical of my own photos, but then I've always been my own worst critic. Other people's though - I figure I'm legally blind, I'm not even in a position to really judge my own!

Got to admit, I can't really tell, but who am I to judge? I'm critical of my own photos, but then I've always been my own worst critic. Other people's though - I figure I'm legally blind, I'm not even in a position to really judge my own!

It's mainly because I was so impressed by how crisp and clear my photos were earlier, and how grainy they seem now.

I was also shooting through an airport terminal window, I guess.

NO! Believe it or not.

Drink of choice: Spirits, usually straight from the bottle.

Oh, of course.

The most bogany person I know in New Zealand drinks pretty much nothing but rum and coke. Though she's also really sweet, more one of those people who just lived in a bogan context than a proper bogan.

This is still one of my favourite photos I've taken

Virgin Blue 737 turning final to Coolangatta from the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, which is one of my favourite places on the Gold Coast.

IMG_0086.jpg

Oooh, now that's cool.

And I must admit, for all the years I lived on the Gold Coast, I never actually went to the Currumbin Sanctuary.

I like this pic of Z3 126 in the twilight on Dawson Street.

s640x480

It's either hiding it totally until they take a really obvious sip which requires waving the can around, or ducking and trying to drink from the can....think trying to get your head low while also trying to tip it back.

Either way I struggle to contain my laughter.

Haha. God, come on people, how hard would it be to pour it into a sportsbottle or something? Nobody would be any the wiser ... until you start rolling around drunk anyway.

Following Z3 126 was Z3 127! Here it is charging up the curve at the southern end of Melville Road.

s640x480

Haha. God, come on people, how hard would it be to pour it into a sportsbottle or something? Nobody would be any the wiser ... until you start rolling around drunk anyway.

The funny part is, unless they were drunk the drivers probably wouldn't care.

The No Food/Drink sign at the front is a mere formality. I've seen people getting onto the bus drinking and carrying food and the drivers (for the most part) don't care.

A Z3 slowing on Melville Road before the Victoria Street intersection. The two storey building it's blocking is one of my favourites on Melville Road and I should take a photo of it one day.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom