Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be the two of us posting and a handful of pissed off PLEBAns (PLEBANs?)

It would be like when timothius and I hijacked Put 'Em Under Pressure with over a page of threads about Kiwi sports.

God, that was fucking fantastic.

The Nerdlander starts to pull out of the Arden Street sidings.

s640x480

pull out too early people miss out, too late = :ohmy:

I'd totally go to PLEBA if it were Planes, Light rail, Engines, Boeings, Airbuses.

Actually hang on I'm going to watch a movie starring five stars of 1934 where they're stuck on a desert island. We've had enough of desert islands today, though, so I'll be off now - it's only 71 minutes so I'll be back soon. :wave:

Actually hang on I'm going to watch a movie starring five stars of 1934 where they're stuck on a desert island. We've had enough of desert islands today, though, so I'll be off now - it's only 71 minutes so I'll be back soon. :wave:

Have fun. :wave:

:D you should have had your hand in the shot grasping for your lost love :sad:

:laugh:

Actually, I think Fellow Albino Railfan has some of me and the train. How many of them were intentional and how many of them were me accidentally getting in her way, I'm not sure! :lol:

It's not that revolutionary, the Basin was where the big Rugby League games got played in Wellington for a very long time.

Oh, I know it's happened, but I'd never actually seen it used for non-cricket purposes myself.

I think my father said he even went to a concert there back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom