Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how this "railway crossing" sign is actually over one of the abandoned tracks.

s640x480

i would still slow down and look for trains ... :shifty:

So, I'm starving and I'm starting on dinner. Excuse slow posting.

lovetownchc.jpg

A photo I took of a photo of a Lovetown concert at Lancaster Park, Christchurch.
Note no use of barriers to divvy up the crowd into2 lots. Otherwise known as how I got crushed like hell down the front and barely made it out alive :angry:

Well, enough stuffing around at work - must be going home now, see ya!

I remember that, but I don't recall the context ...

That one song Edge sings on Passengers

See there's a rap/hiphop song that for some inane reason was super popular, but pretty much just used the same lyrics as that song "Do Your Ears Hang Low" but changed it to Does your Chain Hang Low?

Alright, so here's a picture I took of Screwtape and PhillyFan signing their peace treaty earlier this evening...

leesurrender.jpg

That one song Edge sings on Passengers

See there's a rap/hiphop song that for some inane reason was super popular, but pretty much just used the same lyrics as that song "Do Your Ears Hang Low" but changed it to Does your Chain Hang Low?

Oooh. :lmao:

my baby brother a little under a year ago

Zander1.jpg

He walks now and is starting to talk :cute: they grow up so fast

Thanks to Kim, we now just need somebody into ships.

And space shuttles, or do you cover that as well, Ian?

Yeah, i really thought hard making it up.

What if there were already a 2nd cool Ian? Then what would've you done!

(Actually, when Kate found that somebody had already registered her standard screen name on Gmail, but hadn't used the account for at least a couple of months, she just hacked it and took it for herself! :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom