Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ashley, it's not much of a spam if you consolidate the pics. :wink:

IMG00348.jpg

:happy:

IMG00351.jpg

I love this picture

IMG00352.jpg

A pop machine that takes a credit card :faint:

IMG00353.jpg

Crazy stained glass thing :ohmy: it gave a 3d illusion off, and ti looked like it was following you, but obviously a picture can't capture that

God, I wish my mom could've figured out how to use my cell phone camera, because then this picture would've been all the more epic :lol:

IMG00356.jpg

Me and Kung Fu Panda

So, early last month, Fellow Albino Railfan and I went to watch a test use of the Arden Street sidings. They hadn't been used for years, but are now needed for storage. A test train was run to evaluate it and we were there. I have, however, only uploaded seven pictures so far, and none of them are of the test train.

But here's the siding:

s640x480

The sidings used to go further. But, uh, I'd like to see you run a train on this.

s640x480

But beside the unusable tracks of the siding is the very much in use Upfield line beneath the Tullamarine Freeway! Passing trains provided entertainment while we awaited the test train.

s640x480

and when we came out of the movie,

The Kung Fu Panda had returned! :ohmy: How did he get upstairs?

IMG00363.jpg

Ashley, I can't say that hot dog looks very appetising ...

Here's the train in my previous picture passing the Arden Street sidings as it heads towards North Melbourne.

s640x480

That's why I took the pic :happy:

It was some Hot Dogs across America Place. Different cities in the Us are famous for making hotdogs different ways. mom got like the craziest one they had. I got the Dallas Dog: Chili, shredded cheese, and onions. God it was good

One gets the feeling GAF did not actually take that photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom