Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you don't listen, and this post is proof of it.

Before you respond with a knee-jerk and lie that you listen, shut up and listen first.

I don't listen? I do actually. More than most people ever do.

You know, I give and give to all of you. I give you all support, encourgement and the knowledge that someone believes in you. I'm sorry that isn't enough.

What's so wrong about not wanting to hurt? What is so wrong about doing U2 Heaven blogs or saying nice things about people? What is so wrong about sacrificing for the people you care about?

LMP, you want me to say something? Here it is.

Just answer me this guys. What did I do to bring about your wrath? When did I become the bad guy?

Who is the person that tries to encourage and brighten up your day? I am.
Who is the person that always believes in you? I am.
Khan and Gluey, who is the person that is always is interested about your health and always there with a hug? I am.
Axver, who is the guy who believes in your writing and believes in you more than most people could ever imagine to? I am.
Pfan and LemonMelon, who is the guy that encourages you to make your music? I am.
Pfan, who was the guy who read your lyrics and gave you encouragement and support? I am.
LemonMelon, who is the guy you sent Conch to and absolutely loves it? I am.
Phanan, who is one of your prog buddies and takes your music advice to heart every time? I am.
LMP, who is always supporting and interested in your film, writing and acting future? I am.
I could go on and on. Have I not touched so many of you in a positive way? I try my best.

Please, what did I do to all of you to deserve to be laughed at?

Who is the guy who, every time someone tries to help him, steadfastly refuses any support? You are.
Who is the guy who created U2 Heaven with good intentions, but then inducted members who certainly did not want to be inducted by someone who they no longer trust nor want to be talked about by? You are.
Who is the guy who, in any civilized discourse, digs his heels in, frustrating the shit out of everyone around? You are.
Who is the guy who regularly insults those who disagree, calling them "crazy?" You are.
Who is the guy that dismisses everyone's reasonable critiques and advice as "lacking understand?" You are.
Who is the guy who tries to guilt trip everyone around him constantly? You are.
Who is the guy who, when things took a bad turn for him, told us that he was going to commit suicide and that it was our fault? You are.

Don't think you can make me feel bad by pouting like this. You're no saint, as much as you'd like to convince us you are. I'm absolutely sick of your bullshit. Yes, you have your occasional positives of kindness, but your negatives are so ridiculous because you have your head up your ass. You need to learn to listen. You don't listen, and then you cry when things turn around on you, as if you didn't see it coming. This needs to be a turning point for you.

Grow up or leave me alone.

You know, I give and give to all of you. I give you all support, encourgement and the knowledge that someone believes in you. I'm sorry that isn't enough.

You keep saying this like a broken record. People have written fucking essays to you telling you otherwise and you're too busy saying "I BELIEVES IN J00". No you don't. You condescend us.

You're more hilarious than me on my best day.

You keep saying this like a broken record. People have written fucking essays to you telling you otherwise and you're too busy saying "I BELIEVES IN J00". No you don't. You condescend us.

Would writing another essay help?

I was just going to say that. If you want to limit it, that's cool - invite who you want who is online, but if you talk about it here, it's going to lead to too many people and, inevitably, hurt feelings.

I'd love to be invited again in the future, but will manage to pick up the tattered shreds of my ego if I am not. :)

Damn, my Internet died and caused me to get booted from the chat.

I was just going to say that. If you want to limit it, that's cool - invite who you want who is online, but if you talk about it here, it's going to lead to too many people and, inevitably, hurt feelings.

I'd love to be invited again in the future, but will manage to pick up the tattered shreds of my ego if I am not. :)

I think the advertising came as a desire to get the hell away from the threads for a while.

Hopefully we do it more than once a week so we can get a high turnover of people through.

Too many funny people to reasonably keep it to eight, too many funny people to go much over eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom