Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is when people disagree they won't respect my views no matter what I say. I feel like everyone here wants me to be submissive and not express my opinions.

If you don't like how I am treated at times, why have you never said anything? All I hear from people is that I deserve to be made fun of. No one has ever stood up and said enough.

I don't think it's so much about being submissive as it is to being open minded. It doesn't always have to be black and white, conquer and submit. There can be an area of understanding and tolerance too.

As much as you pain me I won't hurt you guys. If I start making a stand against you guys making fun of me I will probably say things that should never be said. I won't take the chance of hurting any of you.

Fuck Screws. Just say something. I've already told you how I honestly felt, you should do the same.

Then you don't live in the real world. Sorry.

What's so wrong about not wanting to hurt? What is so wrong about doing U2 Heaven blogs or saying nice things about people? What is so wrong about sacrificing for the people you care about?

LMP, you want me to say something? Here it is.

Just answer me this guys. What did I do to bring about your wrath? When did I become the bad guy?

Who is the person that tries to encourage and brighten up your day? I am.
Who is the person that always believes in you? I am.
Khan and Gluey, who is the person that is always is interested about your health and always there with a hug? I am.
Axver, who is the guy who believes in your writing and believes in you more than most people could ever imagine to? I am.
Pfan and LemonMelon, who is the guy that encourages you to make your music? I am.
Pfan, who was the guy who read your lyrics and gave you encouragement and support? I am.
LemonMelon, who is the guy you sent Conch to and absolutely loves it? I am.
Phanan, who is one of your prog buddies and takes your music advice to heart every time? I am.
LMP, who is always supporting and interested in your film, writing and acting future? I am.
I could go on and on. Have I not touched so many of you in a positive way? I try my best.

Please, what did I do to all of you to deserve to be laughed at?

What's so wrong about not wanting to hurt? What is so wrong about doing U2 Heaven blogs or saying nice things about people? What is so wrong about sacrificing for the people you care about?

LMP, you want me to say something? Here it is.

Just answer me this guys. What did I do to bring about your wrath? When did I become the bad guy?

Who is the person that tries to encourage and brighten up your day? I am.
Who is the person that always believes in you? I am.
Khan and Gluey, who is the person that is always is interested about your health and always there with a hug? I am.
Axver, who is the guy who believes in your writing and believes in you more than most people could ever imagine to? I am.
Pfan and LemonMelon, who is the guy that encourages you to make your music? I am.
Pfan, who was the guy who read your lyrics and gave you encouragement and support? I am.
LemonMelon, who is the guy you sent Conch to and absolutely loves it? I am.
Phanan, who is one of your prog buddies and takes your music advice to heart every time? I am.
LMP, who is always supporting and interested in your film, writing and acting future? I am.
I could go on and on. Have I not touched so many of you in a positive way? I try my best.

Please, what did I do to all of you to deserve to be laughed at?

Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
(Shaft!)
You're damn right

Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother man?
(Shaft!)
Can ya dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about
(Shaft!)
Right on

You see this cat Shaft is a bad mother--
(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Shaft
(Then we can dig it)

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
(John Shaft)

Who's the black private dick
That's a sex machine to all the chicks?
(Shaft!)
You're damn right

Who is the man
That would risk his neck for his brother man?
(Shaft!)
Can ya dig it?

Who's the cat that won't cop out
When there's danger all about
(Shaft!)
Right on

You see this cat Shaft is a bad mother--
(Shut your mouth)
But I'm talkin' about Shaft
(Then we can dig it)

He's a complicated man
But no one understands him but his woman
(John Shaft)

This is why I should never stand up for myself, LMP.

Please answer my questions guys. What did I do to all of you to deserve to be made fun of all the time? When did I become the bad guy?

I want honesty. So come on.

I've already told you, several times. Many have. Not exactly here, but for a while.

I can't carry on any kind of conversation with you, so I'll just leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom