Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

It's the place we've stayed every time we've visited the Gold Coast. I swear!

:lmao:

I think architects on the Gold Coast are so fucking lazy, incompetent, and desperate to build more shoddily-constructed buildings that they're just working from about five basic plans anyway. It's like the Goosebumps novels of architecture.

Ooh yeah. :drool:

I listened to 99th Dream while we were having the AIM chat, do you have that?

No, I don't - is it any good? Or is it just more of the traditional thing of shoegazer bands going to shit after their classic?

More amateur artsiness (artsyness?)

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

Here's something, I don't know what.

Edit: Aw, cool. It was when I found a cool function on my camera that I must learn how to do again.

Wow, that's pretty cool. :yes:

Night Ali! :wave:

Haha, well indeed, it does have a very sickly sweet taste, and I don't usually have it in shots... but I've just been in that mood lately. Plus there's nothing else around unless I want to shoot abinsthe - there's whiskey, but that's my brother's and I don't feel like touching it right now anyway. I wish I still had some gin. :grumpy:

That sounds like the cutest headache ever. :cute: No, but seriously I'm glad you're feeling better, being sick sucks.

I had it with banana creme once and it was tasty, but usually when I do shots it's fruity, lol.

Cutest headache ever... lol I didn't think of it that way! It still hurts when I cough, but luckily those are fewer and further in between. I'm sneezing like a mofo though, but it's clearing things out, always good!

No, I don't - is it any good? Or is it just more of the traditional thing of shoegazer bands going to shit after their classic?

Actually, it's pretty damn good. Not so much shoegaze, in parts rather unclassifiable. Even a bit of psychedelica. Don't be put off by the fact that it was released in 1998, it's pretty sweet.

Actually, it's pretty damn good. Not so much shoegaze, in parts rather unclassifiable. Even a bit of psychedelica. Don't be put off by the fact that it was released in 1998, it's pretty sweet.

Oooh, sounds like an interesting listen then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom