Desert Island VII, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jaykay1.jpg

The Arden Street sidings are on the eastern side of the Upfield line, while on the western side is the Macaulay maintenance centre. Here's a Siemens electric multiple unit bound for Upfield passing a Comeng unit stabled at the northern end of the maintenance centre.

s640x480

The only picture I was brave enough to quickly pull my camera out and take while I was at the Springsteen concert. Pretty much only taken to prove how close to the Boss I was

4-13.jpg

And here's the Siemens train shooting over the level crossing.

s640x480

The only picture I was brave enough to quickly pull my camera out and take while I was at the Springsteen concert. Pretty much only taken to prove how close to the Boss I was

4-13.jpg

Wow, B212 that is awesome. I've always wanted to see Bruce live. My dad has seen him 5 times and has said that he's the BEST.

Where did you see him?

Nooooo no way. That picture is from a respectable Uk magazine. I forget the name of it but yeah...

Aren't those girls cute? I'm gonna marry one of them someday!!!

sorry but they really do liik like little girls playing dress up, and they arent very sexy, who else you got?

anyone with substance? or who looks remotely close to legal ! :lol:

Wow, B212 that is awesome. I've always wanted to see Bruce live. My dad has seen him 5 times and has said that he's the BEST.

Where did you see him?

Dallas Texas in April.

It was one of the greatest moments of life, only taken down a notch because I was sick, and my contacts were SUPER dry :(.

But epic. Truly Truly epic

4-13.jpg

Pass it off as being artsy. That's my excuse for this:

s640x480

(Comeng unit crossing Market Street on the railway viaduct between Flinders and Spencer Streets back in March.)

I love how this "railway crossing" sign is actually over one of the abandoned tracks.

s640x480

Dallas Texas in April.

It was one of the greatest moments of life, only taken down a notch because I was sick, and my contacts were SUPER dry :(.

But epic. Truly Truly epic

That's awesome that you were able to enjoy the BOSS even under those circumstances. :up:

sorry but they really do liik like little girls playing dress up, and they arent very sexy, who else you got?

anyone with substance? or who looks remotely close to legal ! :lol:

Alright, how about this:

Barack_Obama_portrait_2005.jpg

He has got substance!

Ax, I don't remember if you were here when I asked. If I had made this my sig, would you have got it?

Edgelow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom