Desert Island VI Album Game: Master List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gump and hardy from Group 2 are also available for listening now.

And I'm having issues with how things are being formatted on there again; I'm not sure why. So some artwork may not be lining up very well for some people, depending on what your OS and browser is.

I don't seem to be able to download GAFs so far
anyone any idea why? lol
d/l-ed LM's and Irishteen's with no probs :up:

The links seem to work for me on my iMac here, but on my older G4, I noticed when I clicked on the link, the Mediafire page came up, it said "Loading Files", and then just hung there, but I attribute that to being an older browser.

Let me know if you still have issues with it.

Salome, I can't get yours to unzip. When I unzip it just becomes a .zip.cpgz file (whatever that is), and then that unzips back to the .zip

Salome, I can't get yours to unzip. When I unzip it just becomes a .zip.cpgz file (whatever that is), and then that unzips back to the .zip

Axver's did that to me, what I was able to do was cut and paste the files out of the zip into the file where I wanted them.

Can that be done on a Mac, Reggo?

Or if anyone's feeling especially kind, re-upload Salome's list, please?

Can that be done on a Mac, Reggo?

Or if anyone's feeling especially kind, re-upload Salome's list, please?

I think if it'll let you open/explore the zip file without extracting the files, it might.

yeah, let me know
if it doesn't work for anyone I'll try again to zip and upload somehow

Sorry for the slow updates to the site. It's been a busy week.

All of Group 2's links are now available for download. Hope to have the rest done by the end of the week.

Salome, I sent you a PM. Regarding your new links, the first one worked, but the other two failed to decompress. Not sure if you did something different with those, but we'll need to try again.

If that doesn't work, then send me the individual mp3s and I'll zip it for you.

I'm thinking that we start the competition next Monday, June 1. Two rounds a day the first time through. Hopefully people have had plenty of time to listen to the music and will continue to do so through the first round.

The DI site has been updated, by the way. Everyone's playlists, with links, are now available for viewing and downloading.

Again, we kick this thing off on Monday, so listen now, kids...

I'm going to rush through some lists after my prom this weekend, no diaries or anything. I'm in a bad way. Wasn't the best timing, coinciding with the end of my senior year. I might have PM you a list with my rankings to vote accordingly when I leave for Senior Week in a couple weeks.

I guess in my old age, I didn't think to consider the end of the school year. Ah well. Hopefully you'll get to skim through some stuff. Sounds like we'll still be going with the competition by the time you get back.

It's not your fault that three of the participants are seniors! I wouldn't expect you to do this based around my schedule. I'm just disappointed I couldn't give everyone the full treatment.

I might need a few days of recovery when I get back. :)

I'm thinking that we start the competition next Monday, June 1. Two rounds a day the first time through. Hopefully people have had plenty of time to listen to the music and will continue to do so through the first round.

i'll get khan to write in her votes to me while she's enroute if she gets a chance to listen to anything in the time before she leaves the states. i'm going out on a limb when i say +1 vote for me.

i'll try to get some listening done behind my final few assignments too, although i might have to just focus on my group at this stage.

i'll get khan to write in her votes to me while she's enroute if she gets a chance to listen to anything in the time before she leaves the states. i'm going out on a limb when i say +1 vote for me.

i'll try to get some listening done behind my final few assignments too, although i might have to just focus on my group at this stage.
:lol: yeah. since i'm sure i'll miss at least one round while travelling, i'll be sure to pm you with my rankings for any tournaments i miss, phanan. :) though of course it goes without saying i'll be voting for ian in his rounds, especially since there's no kheen round :lol:

I worked my way through most of the lists that were up until yesterday
as they say "let the games begin" etc

Don't know if this was mentioned, but there are a few songs on Joey788's list that are "unauthorized" (won't play in iTunes without your password). No biggie, I have a couple of them, but it just skips over those songs when playing. Luckily, Don't Fear The Reaper was one of the songs skipped :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom