Desert Island V Album Game: FINAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the playlist you like the most.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my current draft list, 14 of 27 artists I've never used before, and some of the other 13 are artists I've only used once before.

I've tried to avoid some of my more common band selections, but they still seem to creep in anyway. No U2 or Passengers, but The Edge is there. Porcupine Tree made it. No Crowded House or Neil Finn but Split Enz crept in through a recent change. My obscure Dunedin Sound bands are wholly absent, and besides the Enz, there is only one other New Zealand band. I even currently have a band from Kyrgyzstan on the list, though I'm not sure they'll make it in the end ...

Fun Fact #2: 7 of 35 songs on my list are instrumentals

most of the usuals, but no Fall of Troy (I'm sure to the relief of many) or Rage ( :( )

Whereas in the past I didn't have more than a couple tracks from before the mid-90s, I currently have 12 of 36 songs (there will be 4 more that are currently undecided) from before 1980.

Whereas in the past I didn't have more than a couple tracks from before the mid-90s, I currently have 12 of 36 songs (there will be 4 more that are currently undecided) from before 1980.

wow, nice

can't say mine is that diverse...almost all are from the 00's...I think only 5 are before :lol:

Mine includes my first tracks that fall under the hip-hop/rap genre. It's also quite indietastic.

Wow. I can't say I have any hip-hop/rap unless you'd consider Motown to be either of those. But I personally don't.

Fun Fact #2: 7 of 35 songs on my list are instrumentals

Barely any! Wait and see what I've done this time around.

As for the decades the music is from, I think I have more pre-1980s content than usual, but still not a great deal. Given the constraints I'm working within for my list, I think I've achieved a decent genre mix if nothing else. I could come up with a better decades mix too, but I don't want to do that just for the sake of it.

Barely any! Wait and see what I've done this time around.

As for the decades the music is from, I think I have more pre-1980s content than usual, but still not a great deal. Given the constraints I'm working within for my list, I think I've achieved a decent genre mix if nothing else. I could come up with a better decades mix too, but I don't want to do that just for the sake of it.

I have zero instrumental.

To be fair, though, I have I think one song from the 80s and only a couple from the 90s.

I think I'll participate for the first time. I just need to get a convincing list ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom