Desert Island IV Album Game: FINAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the playlist you like the most.

• Lara Mullen

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • phanan

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same "1 point lead dashed by 4 last minute votes" thing happened to me in the Pla/Tre round.

Don't matter though, still happy with the results. :up:

LemonMacPhisto said:
The same "1 point lead dashed by 4 last minute votes" thing happened to me in the Pla/Tre round.

Yeah strange. :eyebrow: Anyway, we can't prove anything.

Congrats Phanan :applaud: and thanks for managing this. It was cool! :rockon:

Zootlesque said:
Yeah strange. :eyebrow: Anyway, we can't prove anything.
this is just a suggestion, but i think next time, to prevent alters/people who have no interest in this competition (i'm not even talking about the whole "people who didn't listen to the lists" thing) from voting. all that stuff, to me, is technically cheating, or at least stuffing the ballot. i know phanan's above all that, though :wink:

and thanks phanan for doing all this :D

Apparently the update to the site will list the people who vote in polls and their results.

That would really solve some problems.

Again, congrats to Phanan. :up:

At one point Friday night, I was down by two votes, but then before I went to bed, it was tied again, this time at 14-14. When I woke up, it was 16-14, so the votes didn't exactly come in at the last minute. They were scattered enough to me that I think they're genuine. Of course, because it was the final, there was a higher number of votes, so it's obvious we got some extras who probably weren't involved in listening to the playlists.

I think we'll have a separate thread for the Critic's Awards as soon as we get that going, and we'll wrap things up.

KhanadaRhodes said:

this is just a suggestion, but i think next time, to prevent alters/people who have no interest in this competition (i'm not even talking about the whole "people who didn't listen to the lists" thing) from voting. all that stuff, to me, is technically cheating, or at least stuffing the ballot. i know phanan's above all that, though :wink:

and thanks phanan for doing all this :D

Are any of the mods able to see who voted for polls? I always assumed they could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom