Desert Island III Album Game: Round 5, Heat 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote!

• corianderstem

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Zootlesque

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! Looking forward to this.

Edit: It's possible that I could end up against LMP? Woah. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Same here.

And let me just take a second to congratulate everyone who participated. I think this edition was probably the best one yet. That's just my opinion, of course, but I really enjoyed quite a few of these playlists.

I'll post the full results for everyone in the morning when the quarters kick off.

phanan said:
Oh, ok. Sorry for the confusion. Sometimes when I'm trying to explain something rather quickly, it doesn't translate to words very well.

This happens to me even when I'm not rushing, which is why I'm such a train wreck in FYM. But I can't keep from giving my two cents worth. :ohmy:

:up: Phanan for all the work you people do for these games. Axver, Screwtape, whomever else included. They're fun. :wink:

LemonMelon said:

Quite possible.

Here's the format again if anyone missed it:

Quarterfinals
Heat 1: phanan vs. PlaTheGreat
Heat 2: LemonMelon vs. Screwtape2
Heat 3: inmyplace13 vs. BonoIsMyMuse
Heat 4: edge_2125 vs. LemonMacPhisto

Semifinals
Heat 1 winner vs. Heat 3 winner
Heat 2 winner vs. Heat 4 winner

Then the final and third place games.

phanan said:

And let me just take a second to congratulate everyone who participated. I think this edition was probably the best one yet. That's just my opinion, of course, but I really enjoyed quite a few of these playlists.

:up: Agreed.

hardyharhar said:

:up: Phanan for all the work you people do for these games. Axver, Screwtape, whomever else included. They're fun. :wink:

It's nice to think that people all across the world are showing their passion for music and ideas in this game. I know it can be hard to find places to let that out. I'm very proud of what this game represents to a lot of people. :)

LemonMelon said:

gotta get through the quarters first, bub.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom