Desert Island III Album Game: Round 1, Heat 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote!

• BonoIsMyMuse

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • corianderstem

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I almost want to register two other accounts to make things interesting.

Canadiens1160 said:
Yeah I almost want to register two other accounts to make things interesting.

Surely you jest, but in case anybody else was thinking of doing that...just a little reminder:

In general, using alters to violate Forum Rules/FAQs, voting multiple times in polls, as well as other common sense 'no-nos' will result in the banning of the alters and possibly the banning of the original username. Remember that alters are a priviledge.

Be fair. :heart:

I haven't voted yet, and it seems that by abstaining, I in effect get my "draw" option. :wink:

Oooh, 12-11 to BonoIsMyMuse now. The round ends soon. I'm tempted to cast my vote for cori just to force a draw. I think I slightly prefer her list too, due to Finn Brothers and Semisonic goodness.

:hmm:

phanan said:
You can always wait until just after 4am your time to vote if you want. :wink:

Actually, it's only a bit after 3am. Interference's programming is stupid and puts Australian timezones on daylight saving during the NORTHERN summer and then puts on standard time when we actually have our summer. It's a bit annoying.

As it stands, I'm swinging towards a vote for cori as it is. Thinking about it more, I think I like her tracklist just a touch more. Neither are at all my style, but cori's style is generally slightly less not my style, if that makes much sense.

OK, corianderstem it is. And not because I want to force a draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom