Desert Island III Album Game: Round 1, Heat 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote!

• angelordevil

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • AtomicBono

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrownVCJ said:
atomicbono's song list does not contain enough of what i like therefore she sucks*

*i am joking with my friend do not ban me

your face does not contain enough of what i like, therefore you are ugly*

*i am serious i hate this guy**

**not really.

AtomicBono said:

yeah I have a list of about 50 songs I'm trying to narrow down... I'm definitely going less rocking this time around because apparently my music is too xtreme for Interference to handle :wink: but no really just the way I've been feeling lately has led to something a bit less UNNNGHHHH.

but there will still be Rage. always rage.

GET DOWN WITH THA WARRIA SOUND!

Keep doin' what you do, cuz I like it. :up:

CrownVCJ said:

is the cover to your playlist an image macro?

What's up with this again?

CrownVCJ said:

A question to which you might want to answer with "yes" or "no"

You can see it when my round comes up, but why are you trying to start stuff with me again? I thought this was over.

611apGBNRIL.jpg

guys i like music guys for real

I think Start Something is better as an album... the production is :drool: but Fake Sound of Progress was more original. I think it has their best sound. I love 'em both.

I think I will use Lostprophets on my next playlist :up:

CrownVCJ said:
I hadn't meant to start stuff with you

Am I starting stuff with you?

No fighting in the polling booth! :madwife:

I didn't expect to get the number of votes I'm getting...but I'll take them! :wink: AtomicBono, I think if we polled the random person on the street, you'd win hands-down.

angelordevil said:

I didn't expect to get the number of votes I'm getting...but I'll take them! :wink: AtomicBono, I think if we polled the random person on the street, you'd win hands-down.

:nerd: But, judging from the reaction of the nerds here at interference, our match will be nothing but fireworks. :rockon: Looking forward to that.

LemonMelon said:

:nerd: But, judging from the reaction of the nerds here at interference, our match will be nothing but fireworks. :rockon: Looking forward to that.

:der: The road is long, however....just like in my sig. There could be sunny days, but also many clouds. (If this playlist thing doesn't pan out, there's always the fortune cookie career.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom