Desert Island III Album Game: FINAL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote!

• phanan

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • LemonMacPhisto

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
Even though I've been disqualified until the end of time, when are we starting Desert Island IV: A New Hope for Axver? :wink:

Once the Radiohead and Pink Floyd survivors are done, I suppose.

Yeah, I would say that between Radiohead Survivor, Pink Floyd Survivor, and Space Moon, there's quite a bit going on already.

Perhaps the startup thread will appear later this month. I'll have to see what Axver thinks. I'm not even sure if Screwtape2 will be involved this time. I think I recall him mentioning something about not being around as much, although I could be wrong.

Space Moon won't take too long, but it looks like the Floyd one will take a while.

Actually, with Floyd there are only three more studio albums after The Wall. I don't know if they plan to do a Rarities one as well, but at the most, there should be only four more to go.

I don't really care when we start...I've had a finished playlist for months.

By my estimation, most of the polls will be over by February anyway.

phanan said:
Actually, with Floyd there are only three more studio albums after The Wall. I don't know if they plan to do a Rarities one as well, but at the most, there should be only four more to go.

True, but it seems like The Wall will take forever.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Even though I've been disqualified until the end of time, when are we starting Desert Island IV: A New Hope for Axver? :wink:

:lol: Not sure. I just want to avoid competition burnout. It was rather disappointing to see rounds getting only 10-15 voters; I remember the first and second tournaments were much more popular.

I won't be running the next one due to my lack of premium membership. I'd be happy if it started once one of the current tournaments ends, but really whenever suits the person running it is fine by me.

Axver said:

:lol: Not sure. I just want to avoid competition burnout. It was rather disappointing to see rounds getting only 10-15 voters; I remember the first and second tournaments were much more popular.

I won't be running the next one due to my lack of premium membership. I'd be happy if it started once one of the current tournaments ends, but really whenever suits the person running it is fine by me.

Sounds good.

I have 3 playlists to consider: one I made months ago, one I made a week ago, and one blending the two together.

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom