Desert Island Game II: Rules and Sign-up Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
XHendrix24 said:
So when does this thing start?

And when do we get to listen to people's playlists?

I'm excited. :combust:

Tuesday 2pm Australian eastern savings time, which is Monday 10pm US eastern time. Master list will be posted straight after the deadline with the first round beginning 24 hours after that.

The links will go out about ten minutes after that.

Axver or LMP, I need Phanan's links.

OK, so you guys have phanan's tracklisting, and the links will be ready soon? Phanan, you could send the link to your project to us so that we can get it away on the deadline and then complete your uploading, as I doubt many people will dive in so quickly that they will totally miss the last few tracks you have to add. I haven't finished my save file project either - the entire compilation is there in compressed RAR folders, but I'm trying to upload each track individually too.

Also, LMP and Screwtape, I just sent you my tracklisting's explanatory paragraph. Hopefully you guys got it.

Axver, I just sent you a PM with my project link. I've got a few more songs to upload and then I'll be done.

Although considering that I'm in the last group, I don't think I have to worry about anyone listening to mine for a while...

Cheers, I just passed the link onto Screwtape and LMP. :)

Screwtape2 said:
:ohmy:

Then how's the master list coming, LMP?

I'm fixing it up right now guys, it's coming along great.

:up:

I'll have it ready for 7 PM tonight right?

FitzChivalry said:
Ok, I'm confused. :confused:

I thought the links and tracklists were being sent out to all contestants at 10 PM EST last night, and then the voting was to begin at 10 PM EST tonight.

So far I haven't received anyone's links or tracklists.

:huh:

The master list goes up soon and the links go out shortly after that. The voting will begin at 10 PM EST tonight. Soon you'll enjoy everyone's playlists. :drool:

For the master list, you don't mind if i leave off the questionnaire right?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Alright, awesome.

Some people don't have total time listings... :madspit:

Then they should be disqualified. Especially if they're InMyPlace13. :shifty:

I keed. I keed. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom