Desert Island Game II: Rules and Sign-up Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about just ABC order within the group.

Example:

Group 1
Axver vs. GibsonGirl
liamcool vs. Screwtape2

Since the genres are very similar it's an even tradeoff really.

LemonMacPhisto said:
How about just ABC order within the group.

Example:

Group 1
Axver vs. GibsonGirl
liamcool vs. Screwtape2

Since the genres are very similar it's an even tradeoff really.

That's fine.

Group 1:
Axver vs. GibsonGirl
Liamcool vs. Screwtape2

Group 2:
Dazzling Amy vs. Fitz Chivalry
Khanada Rhodes vs. Lara Mullen

Group 3:
InMyPlace13 vs. Lancemc
Lemonchick vs. XHendrix24

Group 4:
Bono's Shades vs. Irishteen
LJT vs. Salome

Group 5:
Fly So High! vs. LemonMacPhisto
MacPhistoPT vs. U2VertigoFly

Group 6
Adrball vs. Bono 212
Bono_man2002 vs. Phanan

There are some really interesting matchups there. :hmm:

Last edited:
LMP, it's on!
box2.gif

:wink:

devil-smiley-023.gif

MacPhistoPT said:
Screw, could you send me my tracklisting by PM? I didn't save it and now I don't know the exact order... :| I need it to the links...

Oh shit.........my links won't be order.....does it have to be? I hope not because SF has giving me the shitty-shit-shits big time.....i aint doing that again!

fly so high! said:

Oh shit.........my links won't be order.....does it have to be? I hope not because SF has giving me the shitty-shit-shits big time.....i aint doing that again!

I went through and found whose playlists were out of order, so it will say by the link. Don't worry, I'll protect you from the evils of . :wink:

My email for some reason is acting up right now, so in order to get my listing submitted ASAP, I sent a PM to Axver. Let me know if you need me to email instead and I'll try it again in the morning...

Got the PM. :)

Screwtape/LMP, let me know if you need phanan's tracklisting forwarded to you.

FitzChivalry said:

Cool! I can't wait to see what Dazzling Amy has in store for me! :hyper:

P.S. Oh, by the way, FitzChivalry actually is one word; at least, that's how his name was spelled in all the books.

Can't wait to hear D.A.'s tracklist! :hmm: :corn:

These books wouldn't happen to be by Robin Hobb?

Dear save-file,

I would have really appreciated it if you could have told me I needed to write a title and a description BEFORE I tried to upload my file, rather than telling me once the upload was complete. :happy:

Regards,
GG

EDIT: Would it be okay at all to move my current track #8 up to the position of track #5? If not, that's cool, I understand - you've all got a lot of work to do as it is without juggling songs around! I just don't think the song sits very well in the playlist where it is now.

Last edited:
Axver said:
Got the PM. :)

Screwtape/LMP, let me know if you need phanan's tracklisting forwarded to you.

I do actually.

and I need Dazzling Amy, GibsonGirl, and ardball's tracklists as well.

Axver: "Screwtape/LMP, let me know if you need phanan's tracklisting forwarded to you."

Yes.

LemonMacPhisto: "I do actually.

and I need Dazzling Amy, GibsonGirl, and ardball's tracklists as well."

If you still need DA's and adrball's I could send them to you. I'll just send you and Axver GG's playlist with the change she wanted right now.

Gibsongirl "EDIT: Would it be okay at all to move my current track #8 up to the position of track #5? If not, that's cool, I understand - you've all got a lot of work to do as it is without juggling songs around! I just don't think the song sits very well in the playlist where it is now."

Yeah.

I e-mailed it to both you and LMP last night with the subject line "Tracklistings".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom