Desert Island Game II: Qualifying Round 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which tracklisting do you prefer?

• GibsonGirl's tracklisting

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Axver's tracklisting

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've listened to quite of bit of Axver's stuff that I didn't recognise and struggled with it on first play. I'm coming round to it though. Streets Of Your Town :)

But my vote has gone to GibsonGirl. It was the most familiar list and I love The Queen Is Dead. Devotcha is brand new to me - that song is spooky.

Bump! This slipped off the front page. It really should've been stickied, but now that the next round's not far away, that'd be kind of pointless.

Well, despite being demolished in votes, the comments give me hope that I might stand a chance in the repechage.

it looks like it closes this morning. i haven't even had a chance to download any of the tracks so i'm doing that now. but i went ahead and voted based upon what i knew because i know i won't have time i download and listen to everything before the poll closes.

voted axver :up:

bono_212 said:
When does the second round start, out of curiosity?

In a few minutes.

Well, I lost by less than 2 votes to 1. Better than last time! Bring on liamcool in the repechage! I think it's safe to say that Screwtape will win the next round. I only say this because Liam's my friend and we've been joking about how badly he's going to get demolished ever since he made his compilation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom