Desert Island Album Game: Semi Final 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which tracklisting do you prefer?

• inmyplace13's tracklisting

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • VertigoGal's tracklisting

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:

but everyone here is a U2 fan, and would not want to go an entire lifetime without atleast 1 U2 song.

Like if no one had Dream Theater on a Portnoy forum :shrug:

(i hope i'm right with portnoy's band name)

Heh, yes, you're right, but on the Portnoy forums, there wasn't a case of "but so-and-so has Dream Theater". I honestly don't remember the lists very well, but I've certainly noticed some people are motivated differently here. I guess on the Portnoy forum, the thing was more "how prog is the list?" The more prog a list was, the more popular it was, whether or not it was heavily swayed towards Dream Theater or any of Portnoy's other bands like Transatlantic or Liquid Tension Experiment.

I guess, for me personally, I want a list that is immensely enjoyable. I would rather a great, consistent list with no U2 than a somewhat decent list that happens to have a few U2 songs.

Axver said:

Heh, yes, you're right, but on the Portnoy forums, there wasn't a case of "but so-and-so has Dream Theater". I honestly don't remember the lists very well, but I've certainly noticed some people are motivated differently here. I guess on the Portnoy forum, the thing was more "how prog is the list?" The more prog a list was, the more popular it was, whether or not it was heavily swayed towards Dream Theater or any of Portnoy's other bands like Transatlantic or Liquid Tension Experiment.

I guess, for me personally, I want a list that is immensely enjoyable. I would rather a great, consistent list with no U2 than a somewhat decent list that happens to have a few U2 songs.

I see what you mean, I'd want a list with great songs that aren't restricted by who it's by, but I'd atleast like to hear Bono once. :p

Well, this is embarrassing, I move the start time of the rounds and within only a few days, manage to lose my schedule again.

Next semi-final coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom