Desert Island Album Game IV: Rules and Sign-up Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:
I hope some of it is actually new to you. :lol: I got introduced to some new artists in the last game, so DI is still effective. :yes:
i'm sure it is. :D every playlist for these tournaments always has people i don't even know, even for people who are like as close to being my twin musically as possible.

LemonMacPhisto said:
And the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

There's no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There's no knowing where we're rowing
Or which way the river's flowing

phillyfan26 said:
I have no prog. I don't listen to prog. Just not me.

Wait...hold up there, fuzzy man peach. If your list is 23 songs and 120 minutes long, that's over 5 minutes per song. What stretched out the list so much if not prog? :ohmy:

LemonMelon said:

Wait...hold up there, fuzzy man peach. If your list is 23 songs and 120 minutes long, that's over 5 minutes per song. What stretched out the list so much if not prog? :ohmy:

Interesting. Didn't do the math. I've only four songs longer than seven minutes, none of which are prog.

No DMB this time around. My interest has waned a bit.

So, I was have some drinks at Tim's birthday party, and I reached for my bottle opener, I turned back and there was a Jack Johnson album sitting next to my beer. And I said, "Whose is this? I love Jack Johnson!"

For the record, I've never understood everyone's vitriolic hatred of Jack Johnson. I find his music pleasantly bearable.

LemonMelon said:
For the record, I've never understood everyone's vitriolic hatred of Jack Johnson. I find his music pleasantly bearable.

Agreed. Bearable, not hate worthy.

Yeah, Jack Johnson's alright. I refuse to listen to Yellowcard, O.A.R., or any of that shit though.

phillyfan26 said:

I brought Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle ... such an underrated movie.

You should stay inside and dust for prints.

LemonMacPhisto said:
You should stay inside and dust for prints.

There are windows in the dorms I'm staying at, and I'll see bros walking by, and it's not my fault if I imagine them all soapy and wet.

Media Fire is a success. :up: I have LeMel's playlist.

Will give it a listen after I finish this history project.

Yellowcard has been compared to Jack Johnson? God, I hate Yellowcard. I once was friends with this chick that was into that band...we don't speak much anymore; she ended up becoming a junkie and hitched a ride south, but I think it has more to do with my hatred of Yellowcard than anything.

There are two types of people in this world: those who like Yellowcard, and those who don't.

My ex-wife loves them.

Yellowcard can blow me. Oh, and Nada Surf.

I'm uploading my list right now into 4 .rar files, but they're unorganized.

phillyfan26 said:
There are two types of people in this world: those who like Yellowcard, and those who don't.

My ex-wife loves them.

I watched that movie again this weekend.

He even let me sleep in his jammies.

phillyfan26 said:
Media Fire is a success. :up: I have LeMel's playlist.

Will give it a listen after I finish this history project.

:up: Excellent. Prepare to burn the midnight oil for this one.

I'm talking about the playlist, not the project.

LemonMelon said:

:up: Excellent. Prepare to burn the midnight oil for this one.

I'm talking about the playlist, not the project.

I'm still working on it because my school's server cooling system failed and all of my information, which was saved on my school account, cannot be accessed remotely due to this problem.

In summary, technology is the worst.

While we're on the subject of technology, my mom (who is computer illiterate), deleted all of the Java programs out of my computer this morning, thinking that it would help her get through a security warning on this one webpage.

Turned out she needed IE to view it. Good times.

My mother uses the computer to check her e-mail. That's it.

I don't think she knows how to compose one, because she always replies to my e-mails to her (i.e.: Mom - I'm staying afterschool for a meeting. Or to stay away from you. Whatever. - Dan) on the phone or in person.

I find it rather unbelievable that there are so many people out there who barely know how to turn a computer on. My mom works on computers all day, yet still doesn't know how to work a firewall.

Then again, I don't know how to write script or work html.

My e-mail's johnshortt90 at gmail.com anyone who wants to please send me their playlist and I'll send me and Lemonchick's playlist to you all too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom