Desert Island Album Game IV: Rules and Sign-up Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of notes:

Lara Mullen's mediafire link is fixed. You can now simply click on it.

I went ahead and uploaded the Joy Division song that was missing from Cute Irish Bono's links. CIB, if you are going to be redoing your links as one zip file, you may want to add the Joy Division song to it.

I don't have access to a unprotected version of Atmosphere, and if the converter is making the tracks skip, could anyone just help me out and send me a copy of the song? I don't know why it didn't convert with the rest of my write-protected music.

bono_212 said:
I don't have access to a unprotected version of Atmosphere, and if the converter is making the tracks skip, could anyone just help me out and send me a copy of the song? I don't know why it didn't convert with the rest of my write-protected music.
i can send it to you. edit: i found your address. sending it now.

Last edited:
the frickin browser froze when it was like 75% done uploading >_< I suppose doing all four parts in one was a bad idea.

its kind of late and I kind of have classes and shit to go to like at 9:30 am so I'm gonna upload some of it tomorrow...hope that's alright...I'm emailing the playlist now, and I'll email links sometime tomorrow. Sorry!

phillyfan26 said:
All you have to do is create a Zip folder. You right click, create new and hit Zip (Compressed) folder. Then you copy the files into the folder. Then you upload. You probably should do each disc in one folder, since media fire's got a size limit.

I didn't know how to do that either. :reject:

Thanks for going to all the trouble of making up that site, Phanan. It's so handy. :drool:

phanan said:
Yes, and I got AB's, too.

The Master List thread will be up in a few hours.

The website will be updated tonight.

This is exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom