Desert Island Album Game III: Rules and Sign-up Thread - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-10-2007, 11:35 AM   #106
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Tiger Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Everglades
Posts: 4,740
Local Time: 11:37 AM
Now that the deadline has been extended, I'm in.
__________________

__________________
Tiger Edge is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #107
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
I've almost put Sweet Caroline on every playlist so far.

Gotta represent The Diamond, guys.
I've thought about that too...and Mrs. Robinson.
__________________

__________________
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 01:53 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 10:37 AM
I'm having a really hard time getting this track listing under 160 minutes.
__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 01:57 PM   #109
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
BonoIsMyMuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Posts: 5,241
Local Time: 10:37 AM
2 hours and 40 minutes seems like a long time, but I'm already up to over three hours. I'm working on my transitions, then I'll pare away what I need to
__________________
BonoIsMyMuse is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #110
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoIsMyMuse
2 hours and 40 minutes seems like a long time, but I'm already up to over three hours. I'm working on my transitions, then I'll pare away what I need to
Tell me about it. I worked on mine for three whole months.
__________________
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #111
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon


Tell me about it. I worked on mine for three whole months.
wow

i did mine in like one night

I still gotta listen to the whole thing straight through and make sure everything is good...I'm trying to make everything flow perfectly... I'll prolly make a couple changes. But, I'm close to being done.

I predict mine will have the most rap tracks...which is sad because I don't have that many
__________________
AtomicBono is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:08 PM   #112
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by AtomicBono


wow

i did mine in like one night

I still gotta listen to the whole thing straight through and make sure everything is good...I'm trying to make everything flow perfectly... I'll prolly make a couple changes. But, I'm close to being done.

I predict mine will have the most rap tracks...which is sad because I don't have that many
The only rap track that almost made my list was Beastie Boys' Hey Ladies, but it got cut pretty early on. Notorious BIG crossed my mind too, but it just didn't fit right.
__________________
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:10 PM   #113
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Here is who we have so far.

1. Axver
2. phanan
3. Screwtape2
4. GibsonGirl (unlikely)
5. LemonMacPhisto
6. LemonMelon
7. Zootlesque
8. U2VertigoFly
9. Lancemc
10. angelordevil
11. AtomicBono
12. inmyplace13
13. corianderstem
14. BonoIsMyMuse
15. Lila64/hardyharhar
16. Bonos_Lemon
17. PlaTheGreat
18. LJT
19.
20.
21.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:12 PM   #114
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,805
Local Time: 07:37 AM
Why are there 21 spaces now? Three groups of seven?
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #115
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMelon
Why are there 21 spaces now? Three groups of seven?
The final space is there in case GG or U2VertigoFly can participate. Hopefully with the extension and help that is offered to them, they can find the enough time to make playlists.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 02:39 PM   #116
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Screwtape2
Here is who we have so far.

1. Axver
2. phanan
3. Screwtape2
4. GibsonGirl (unlikely)
5. LemonMacPhisto
6. LemonMelon
7. Zootlesque
8. U2VertigoFly
9. Lancemc
10. angelordevil
11. AtomicBono
12. inmyplace13
13. corianderstem
14. BonoIsMyMuse
15. Lila64/hardyharhar
16. Bonos_Lemon
17. PlaTheGreat
18. LJT
19.
20.
21.
what about Canadiens and Mountain Dew Ma? Canadiens already submitted his list didn't he?
__________________
AtomicBono is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #117
Blue Crack Addict
 
Screwtape2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Posts: 18,353
Local Time: 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by AtomicBono


what about Canadiens and Mountain Dew Ma? Canadiens already submitted his list didn't he?
Axver wasn't joking when he said:

Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
Neither of you are competing as I don't trust you to be serious for even a minute.
After recieving an entry from Canadiens, Axver was proven right.
__________________
Screwtape2 is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 03:53 PM   #118
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,720
Local Time: 07:37 AM


I wanna know the track listing!
__________________
corianderstem is online now  
Old 07-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #119
ONE
love, blood, life
 
GibsonGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 13,270
Local Time: 11:37 AM
With the extended deadline, I might just be able to get something in.
__________________
GibsonGirl is offline  
Old 07-10-2007, 04:02 PM   #120
ONE
love, blood, life
 
AtomicBono's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 10,486
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Screwtape2


After recieving an entry from Canadiens, Axver was proven right.
What did it have on it?
__________________

__________________
AtomicBono is offline  
 

Tags
desert island

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com