Desert Island Album Game II: GRAND FINAL - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
View Poll Results: Which tracklist do you prefer?
LemonMacPhisto's tracklist 20 35.71%
U2VertigoFly's tracklist 19 33.93%
Axver's tracklist 17 30.36%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-15-2007, 07:46 PM   #106
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:31 AM
Nope, I second that motion. Even though I didn't participate

Old 05-15-2007, 07:59 PM   #107
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 07:31 PM
OK, I'm not sure what to do. I feel like no matter what I do, someone will have a problem with it. I suppose I'll let some kind of consensus develop first. If people would favour co-champions, I'm willing to count Adrian's vote so that it's a 20-20 tie. Or we can leave the results as they are.

I suppose if we go with co-champs, we could even have it 1st equal to LMP and U2VF, 2nd to me, and 3rd to Lance. Sure would make up for him not getting that 3rd place play-off as originally planned.

This has just been too close.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-15-2007, 08:01 PM   #108
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Local Time: 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver
I suppose if we go with co-champs, we could even have it 1st equal to LMP and U2VF, 2nd to me, and 3rd to Lance. Sure would make up for him not getting that 3rd place play-off as originally planned.
That would be perfect. I have the awards ready so should we just start the wrap-up thread?
Old 05-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #109
Vocal parasite

Well, I would like to see if any consensus develops, if anyone else has any input. I do want the final wrap-up thread to be made in the next 1-1.5 hours though, as I'll be busy later today.

Can you e-mail me those critics' choice awards so I can include them when I do the thread?

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 05-15-2007, 08:09 PM   #110
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
Quote:
Well, I would like to see if any consensus develops, if anyone else has any input. I do want the final wrap-up thread to be made in the next 1-1.5 hours though, as I'll be busy later today.

Can you e-mail me those critics' choice awards so I can include them when I do the thread?
Okay, sent.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:07 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
I say do it this way and be done with it.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:33 PM   #112
Vocal parasite

OK. Final tally is 20 to LMP, 20 to U2VF counting Adrian's vote which should have gone through, and 17 to me. Lance gets third.

I have to go out for a couple of hours in a few minutes, so I may not get the thread made immediately. I'll post it as soon as I get home. Congrats to our two winners.

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
desert island