Desert Island Album Game: Heat 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which tracklisting do you prefer?

• LJT's tracklisting

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • MrBrau1's tracklisting

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we'd hammered out some procedure beforehand, but I honestly didn't even give thought to draws. The way I see it, there's no reason why both CAN'T go through. This isn't a competition where we can only have two contestants per round or MUST have a clear victor, like in Survivor when only one song could represent an album or whatever. Both progressing is the quickest method, and can't be marred by someone just voting with alters. I just wish inmyplace13 were around to give his opinion!

Lila64 said:
but couldn't a vote by an alter be determined by a mod? Not that you want to let that happen. :shrug: :reject:

I'm sure it could. But if we start having mods verify votes, I'll quit.

It won't be fun anymore.

Ax, it's your game. You decide the rules.

Hell, pick a winner if you want. Or throw us both out. You're the God in this game. And none of this really matters.

MrBrau1 said:

I'm sure it could. But if we start having mods verify votes, I'll quit.

It won't be fun anymore.

Ax, it's your game. You decide the rules.

Hell, pick a winner if you want. Or throw us both out. You're the God in this game. And none of this really matters.

I want to do what's fairest by everyone, and I don't have the heart to arbitrarily kick anyone out. As it stands, three of the four people most affected by this decision have approved a 3-way quarter-final. I want to get on with things, so this will be our procedure in draws: both progress to the next round. Only the final will be re-opened as only the final MUST have a clear victor.

:lol: we could both pm avxer with either rock, paper or scissors:p Then see who won hehe...I agree though..Final decision should go to you Avxer as Brau says your game, your rules....

New round is live now.

Can't wait for the 3-way quarter final. :drool:

Not that matters now but i would have voted for MrBrau(The Cure/The Who/Queen/Neil Finn *thumbs up*)....'cause i can certainly live without Bjork,but still...it was hard not to choose Love is Blindness is :drool:

*still kickin' myself up the arse!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom