Desert Island 3: Results & Awards Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Yeah, there were less critics this time. I think that was simply because the requests for critics got lost in threads.

Frankly I am disappointed in your organization. I envisioned a sub-level of critic critics, who would browse the record collections of the critics to ensure that they are of the necessary calibur to critique (for instance, anyone who buys albums with booklets printed on anything but recycled soy paper would not make the cut).

Eventually, it would be revealed that you are the only person truly able to judge what music is worthy of Desert Island as a very serious, important and structured internet message board contest. I feel that this was the only course of action.

CrownVCJ said:
Frankly I am disappointed in your organization. I envisioned a sub-level of critic critics, who would browse the record collections of the critics to ensure that they are of the necessary calibur to critique (for instance, anyone who buys albums with booklets printed on anything but recycled soy paper would not make the cut).

Eventually, it would be revealed that you are the only person truly able to judge what music is worthy of Desert Island as a very serious, important and structured internet message board contest. I feel that this was the only course of action.
knock it off. you're not trying to provide constructive criticism for axver or the "organisation" as you call it, you're just attacking axver. you purposely bumped this thread solely for this reason. this isn't the first time you've done this, either. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. nowhere did i see axver say "i'm the only one who knows good music" or anything of that nature; i seem to recall the consensus being that they wish there had been more critics this time around, not less.

whatever your reason for harassing axver, cut it out.

Wow, I've been off of interference long enough to miss the entire competition :ohmy:

Well Congrats Phanan :D I did listen to your list and I loved it :applaud:

KhanadaRhodes said:

knock it off. you're not trying to provide constructive criticism for axver or the "organisation" as you call it, you're just attacking axver. you purposely bumped this thread solely for this reason. this isn't the first time you've done this, either. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. nowhere did i see axver say "i'm the only one who knows good music" or anything of that nature; i seem to recall the consensus being that they wish there had been more critics this time around, not less.

whatever your reason for harassing axver, cut it out.

Hmm, how mundane.

Perhaps you'd like a suspension, since you are pretty much nothing but rude to certain members as well as the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom