Desert Island 2.5: Prog Island Album Game Rules and Sign-up Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if Liam's even doing uploads, though I have most of his tracks and could put them up if he'd like.

Sounds good.

How long a gap do we want between posting the master list and the first round? I think it has traditionally been a week. I'm wavering between shortening the gap in order to speed things up, and leaving it as is so that people have a chance to listen to the stuff.

Axver said:
Sounds good.

How long a gap do we want between posting the master list and the first round? I think it has traditionally been a week. I'm wavering between shortening the gap in order to speed things up, and leaving it as is so that people have a chance to listen to the stuff.

You could start the first round on Sunday since the first round is 48 hours. I think that would give people enough time to listen to the playlists.

Screwtape2 said:

You could start the first round on Sunday since the first round is 48 hours. I think that would give people enough time to listen to the playlists.

I take it you mean Sunday your time, which would be Monday my time - exactly when I was planning to get things under way!

I'm about to start work on the master list now. Hope it doesn't take too long! Formatting can be a pain.

Oi, Liam or anyone else who can help, what the hell are you on about here? I can't post the master list until I get some clarification on this.

3) Pink Floyd - "Meddle" (23:35)

Is this meant to be Echoes from Meddle?

Well, it's going in as Echoes. If Liam needs to change it later, that can be done.

Oh, and Screwtape, shall I include our album covers in the actual post, or just links so that people can view them? I'm worried about taking up too much space.

I don't suppose you could give me a permanent link to your cover? I have two copies from different e-mails and the links are different.

And what album is this track from:

5. The Alan Parsons Project- “(The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether” (4:20)

Last edited:
Axver said:
I don't suppose you could give me a permanent link to your cover? I have two copies from different e-mails and the links are different.

And what album is this track from:

5. The Alan Parsons Project- “(The System Of) Doctor Tarr And Professor Fether” (4:20)

^Tales Of Mystery & Imagination

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/247/blackforestbh7.png

Axver - I mentioned earlier that you can go ahead and remove anything from my list that isn't working for you. There's plenty of that old hippie crap already on my set list, so you can take whatever liberties you'd like with the extra stuff :wink:

Cheers Screwtape!

I'm nearly done, hooray!

hardyharhar said:
Axver - I mentioned earlier that you can go ahead and remove anything from my list that isn't working for you. There's plenty of that old hippie crap already on my set list, so you can take whatever liberties you'd like with the extra stuff :wink:

I've finalised the tracklist now and the songs I cut were the Roxy Music one with the crowd noise, as it was just impossible to integrate, and the Ethos one as the two ELP songs just worked better within the flow.

Can we post in the master list thread, or should we keep all discussion here? The lists look great! :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom