DESCRIBEING 2 you from dublin ireland!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ and he shall study with that :wink:

Kayla remember when I showed you Bono's security camera and you just looked up and waved at it? :wink:

Ohh yeah, and the other one that was full of twigs, I nearly fell down that little path, fun times. The writting on the walls was priceless, and we looked like we were doing drugs :wink:

v there was a couple there when we arrived there:wink:

^^ Your sister says a lot, so does your father and your mother asks to many questions, and you never shut up................great family :wink:

for Kenny:

Code:
E--------17-------------17-----------17-----------------------19------------19--
B-s/19------------19-----------19------------19-------17---------------17-------
G------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-------19-----------------------------------17--------------17---------------17
B-17-----------17s/--------------------s/19--------------19--------------19-----
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-------17-----------------19-----------------19---------21--21--21--21s/19--19-
B-19---------------17------------------17---------------------------------------
G-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E----------17---------17--------------17---------------------19-----------19----
B-s/19-----------19-------------19---------------17------17----------17---------

:up:

:drool:

^nice journal, but did you take a pic standing next to him for us to see the hight difference?

i'll tell him to look if he come on and you're not here.

where are you at now?

want to see what i bought today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom