Describe your looks and personality using famous people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
people always say I look like a cross between the guy from "scrubs", zach braf I think his name is, and rocco dispirito.
whatever... I guess.

personality wise, I would say a cross between robert diniro in the movie "midnight run" and vince vaughn in the movie "made".

next.....

:dance: :shrug:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i have the looks and personality of forrest gump.

no you don't I've seen your pictures and read your replies.

I've been told I remind people of Lisa Marie Presley or Scully from the x-files...Personality , maybe a Sandra Bullock, fun and bubbly :D

one4u2 said:
I've been told I remind people of Lisa Marie Presley or Scully from the x-files...Personality , maybe a Sandra Bullock, fun and bubbly :D

:drool:

I don't think I look like anyone famous. Personality-wise, I'd say a cross between Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lopez. I can be high maintenance about certain things but for the most part I'm pretty fun and down-to-earth.

daygloeyes2 said:
I don't think I look like anyone famous. Personality-wise, I'd say a cross between Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lopez. I can be high maintenance about certain things but for the most part I'm pretty fun and down-to-earth.

:happy:

i'm often compared to a very mature chuck bronsan or grizzled tim hunter formerly of the vancouver canucks.

my personality is somewhat unimportant. who needs one anyway?

Looks wise I've been told a couple of times that I look like Kerri Russel from the show Felicity, but with different hair.

Personality wise :shrug:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Looks wise I've been told a couple of times that I look like Kerri Russel from the show Felicity, but with different hair.

Personality wise :shrug:

:up:

I've been told I look like one of the female Corrs - I have no idea which one though. They all look the same to me.
Personality wise, I don't really know.

I've been told I look like Cindy Williams from Laverne and Shirley :slant: and Lauren Graham (I wish)

Personality wise-someone understated and quiet like Julianne Moore, w/ a little Janeane Garofolo mixed in :wink:

beau2ifulday said:
I've been told I look like one of the female Corrs - I have no idea which one though. They all look the same to me.
Personality wise, I don't really know.

:drool:

I don't wanna say who I've been told I look like because I totally don't see it and I don't wanna insult that famous person by even suggesting it. :wink:

Personality wise....hmm I'd say probably Drew Barrymore. Bubbly and silly, sometimes adventerous to the point of it being not such a good thing, but with a big heart.

:huh:

I don´t look like any artist, its weird...

And my personality: maybe like Liam Neeson in Episode 1, or Jim Carrey in The Truman Show...

JOFO said:
people always say I look like a cross between the guy from "scrubs", zach braf I think his name is

:flirt:

looks: hilary swank (total strangers have stopped me on the street to tell me this)

personality: everyone's favourite drummer, larry

U2democrat said:
looks: nobody
personality: um...........nobody :|

edited to add: any suggestions? :scratch:

you have the personality of that future Senator of Virginia who's going to take the political world by storm
;)

Looks: i've heard uma thurman. and the brown-haired "Sex and the City" girl (Charlotte, aka Kristin Davis). could you GET ANY MORE DIFFERENT THAN THOSE TWO??? clearly, i look like no one famous.

Personality: any celebrity that is silly, nice (i try at least!), stubborn, adventurous.... no clue who matches this descriotion. :huh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom