DESCRIBE your letters in the sand, for the day I'll take your hand...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just took some pictures using my web cam , my brother is hiding the digital camera for his own sick twisted purposes.

Picture17.jpg

^ i do have a ego
Picture15.jpg

Picture13x.jpg

TPS how old are you at 5-0?

I'm 5-4.

My ego is good if I become a frontman in a band. :wink:

My dream is to be a frontman , being totally pissed and high on everything.

My dream is still to go around the world getting girls pregnant in bars and pubs.

your girl friend.......??

since you're all guys i shall tell you something never go out with a chick to get with her best friend never...it happened to me...this guy went out with me to get my best friend and you know how its chicks before dicks well not wit her....shes such a whore bag...:angry:i'm getting angry now..i should stop, made me feel so fuking ugly soo ugly...this happened to me a week ago fyi!!!

You never heard bros before hoes??

love_u2_adam said:
your girl friend.......??

since you're all guys i shall tell you something never go out with a chick to get with her best friend never...it happened to me...this guy went out with me to get my best friend and you know how its chicks before dicks well not wit her....shes such a whore bag...:angry:i'm getting angry now..i should stop, made me feel so fuking ugly soo ugly...this happened to me a week ago fyi!!!

Oh man that really sucks, I would never do that...You obviously mad at her?

< :wave: sleep calls , got some business to attend to before i go sleep too ( Coursework ).

02:41 am Manchester , England GMT

Btw Noel gallagher added me on msn, he's blocked though.

Back
Top Bottom