Describe your favorite tattoo that you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two: four leaf clover and the heart in a suitcase and the heart in a suitcase is my fav! :wink:

My only tattoo so far is my favorite. :D I hope to get a U2 related one this year...maybe on my birthday in March. Kind of a pre-tour (?) celebration thingy. :wink: :up:

Here's the one & only so far; it's on my right ankle. First view is from the left:
3429249523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323582473%3A54ot1lsi

This view's from the right:
3429249523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2323582473%3A53ot1lsi

My scanner is broken! :mad:

My tattoo is a Tibetan Knot (very similar to Celtic Knots) and it's on the base of my spine. It looks like this design except it's laying horizontally rather than vertically and it's black with grey shadowing.

1e03sy

I am planning on getting a U2 themed one this year...I can't decide on a design yet.

Last edited:
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
So I have heard they are addicting. My friend has several and wants more. He and I were talking about it last week. I told him I wanted one and he is helping me decide on the design.

What kind of design are you thinking about?

:lol:

Ok....all diamonds...

1.Left ear
2.Right ear
3. Nose stud
4. Tongue stud
5. Navel
6. Below the navel

I took out the tongue stud...I got scared of chipping my teeth. Oh and I did have an eyebrow piercing in like 9th grade...I only kept it for a year. So I guess I've had seven....

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I only have my ears pierced. Have had them that way since I was a baby. I wanted my navel pierced in college but my skin is so sensitive I did not want to risk an infection.

Hey cuz!...we also have sensitive skin....I'm telling you!!! we're related!!!

Rebekah, those are more exciting piercings than me!

Right now I have two in each ear, one upper ear, and naval. I am thinking about a third in one ear.

:laugh: Mr. BAW. I'll see if I can post a pic of the tattoo.

:lol: Rick, you should have been over here tonight. Long lost cousins have found my family. It has been pretty fun. Tonight we went to their place and had home made tortillas, home made giuso, home made ranch style beans, home made guacamole and I was given a comal to learn how to make my own home made tortillas. :drool:

Whoo, I figured out how to upload a pic in my gallery. That's pretty good for me :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom