Describe your favorite tattoo that you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont have one yet, but this year I will be getting a spider web with a spider looking as if it's coming out of my skin, sounds weird but it's symbolic for me. I'd like to get it between my shoulder blades with some of the cobweb coming up the back of my neck.

lauren430 said:
Whoo, I figured out how to upload a pic in my gallery. That's pretty good for me :laugh:

Thank you counselor...I've seen your face, now I can place that tat....great photo! you gals know how to make an old man happy!

Mr. BAW

Bono's American Wife trusts me here...and everywhere else...hope to see that tat on tour!!!

Last edited:
i'm planning on getting a tattoo sometime in the next month or 2. i'm planning on a blue fireball type thing with a calculus integral inside it...nerdy, huh?

AvsGirl41 said:
I don't know, I think my future LOTR tattoo might be nerdier. ;)

hehehe

we can have a "who has the nerdiest tattoo" contest.

my favorite is the one i dont have!
hahaaaaaaaaaa......

im too chicken to get one.

my neice who is 19 has been getting them for a couple of years now...she must have like ....10 or more
its irritating, because there is no symbolism anymore.

I guess i think they should be symbolic things if your going to get something that will stay on your skin FOREVER.

i have a funny tattoo story...my friend who loves Elvis....got a heart with Elvis written on this inside..she got it on her ankle..and the way the tattoo artist wrote Elvis......its looks like it says Chris......lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! wot a pisser

lauren430 said:
I have six now and am thinking about one more....:laugh: :laugh:

I have 6 piercings and am getting my seventh soon...I think.

I would like a tattoo but somewhere where I could hide it if I liked like the small of my back. My aunt has a LOT of tattoos, the ones on her ankle and arm she ended up trying to cover on her wedding day because she didn't want them to show up in the photos. My aunt got her this stupid thing with flowers for the one just above her hand. :lol: A tattoo I really like is the one that Moby has on the back of his neck. I know some people with little stars on their neck and I think they look a bit silly, well there are 2 girls on my course with stars on their neck and it looks like they drew it themselves :shifty:

I have a little red leaf on my lower back, like the leaf in the Canadian flag. I got it the summer after my freshman year of college (I was all of 18, LOL).

No more since.

I have a dolphin on my ankle. It is blue, grey and light pink. The pink has started to fade some. I got it because I love the ocean and at the time, I was a marine bio major.

My favorite is my Betty Paige. You can kinda see it in this picture. :reject:
32623tanktop.jpg

Then this one
32623armright.jpg

Followed by this
32623armleft.jpg

If I got one, I'd probably get celtic knotwork with my name in chinese kanji down the center. I know that sounds strange, but I'm interested in both cultures. (Albeit much more strongly the celtic)

carrieluvv said:

I guess i think they should be symbolic things if your going to get something that will stay on your skin FOREVER.

i hate when people say something like "i'm going to get a tattoo...what should i get?"

but if someone really wants to get a random animal tattooed on em, who am i really to say anything?

it goes both ways.

ahhh, i love one of my tats the best...

here's a straight ahead pic of it:
342%3A88%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E232336%3A%3A47%3A92ot1lsi

and here's a close-up but at an angle:
342%3A88%3A%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D883%3D636%3Dxroqdf%3E2323384%3A8%3B25%3Bot1lsi

and yes it probably hurt as much as you think it did. it took forever to heal because it was so huge and had so much detail. i got an incredible deal on it too.

i've got four tattoos altogether but i'm still considering a fifth one. i think i've finally decided what (my zodiac sign, leo) but i can't decide where.

Wow, you all some some nice tags. I have two, one on my left arm. . . a bicycle chainring that I got in Cali in '95 when my friend and I cycled across country after I graduated college. If you look at any bicycle, it's what the chain rests on-- it has a gothic D in the middle (for my college) and my oar stripes from the design on my college Crew oars. My other is the symbol Radiohead had in all it's marketing for Kid-A. The alien looking mousehead. It's on my lower back, just above my waistline.

here's mine, right arm is an angel, stars, oingo boingo, flames, chinese symbol meaning " always be different" a sacred heart with my nana's name on the crest and more stars.

Left arm 4 aces, stars,another sacred heart, a swallow and a big black star.

3793417224829_l.jpg

3793428476203_l.jpg

Acrobatic said:
Dead Mans are you Oingo fan? I was a Dias de la Muerto reg for 2 yrs. You also look like navarro!

wow Navarro, thats a pretty rad compliment cause I love Janes Addiction. Yes Im a huge Boingo fan, I saw them a bunch of times before the breakup in 95. Danny Elfman is doing this rad thing in New york where he is conducting a live Orchestra with his new dark evil concerto's. I wish I could go.

37934oingo-boingo-fz.jpg

Yeah, deadmans, Oingo rocked and Danny has a wealth of experience -- Simpsons? He has done enough shit to spin your head but Oingo is the best. Seriously, he could even impress Bono

Back
Top Bottom