Describe Your Aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So I want to know...what kinds of fish tanks and fish to interferencers have?

My husband and I just inherited a 44 gallon pentagonal fishtank, so I've been thinking a lot about what to do with it, as far as what fish to get, how to decorate it, etc.

I'm thinking of getting only two fish for it---an electric yellow cichlid and an oscar. Since they'll grow really big, I think that would be enough.

I also have a 10 gallon tank with three goldfish in it: a black one, and white one, and an orange one that looks like a basketball. Their names are Spot, Angel, and B-Ball. The basketball-shaped one, I've never seen any other like him since I bought him. We also have a betta in a 1 1/2 gal tank.

I'm eager to read about everyone else's fish.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

I have these goldfish that are kept in our pond in the summertime. They're huge! And, I hate them. A lot. Their names are Gil and Goldie. They just don't die.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Well I have a fishtank in my room, im not entirely sure how big it is, but its roughly 30x18x12 inches... so yeah its pretty big considering I only have one very small fresh water puffer fish LOL

My dad has a huge one though, wihtout water it took me, him, and my 2 brothers to carry it from the van 25 feet to the living room just inside the front door... its like as big as a fridge almost LMAO

We used to have a 50 gallon tank with all sorts of fish, but we had to sell it when we moved.
frown.gif

All I have now is one betta named Vladimir Ichabod. I have him in one of those double betta tanks with the divider out so he has more room. He has a fake plant and some green and blue glass "stones".

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Back
Top Bottom