Describe: You miss too much these days if you stop to think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was mine....

Vertigo has definitely grown on me, contrary to many people who've gotten sick of it. I think part of the reason is because I don't watch much TV and saw that I-pod ad just once. The first time I heard it, I didn't like the weird and unnecessary spanish and thought the whole thing sounded a bit too goofy. But Edge's riff really is so catchy as hell, esp. in that mid-section, that I couldn't resist it! Anyway, my pet peeves still remain in the spanish words and the yeah yeahs at the end. Who's with me there? Let me throw this question out... Has anyone tried making a new mix of this song without the spanish or the yeah yeahs or even the 'no one gets hurt' line? Or would somebody be interested in doing it? :hyper:

< :reject:

:laugh: Sorry for interrupting but i just had to share this.

Look what Shaun Vox asked Fake Edge :laugh: Even when he thinks that he is talking to The Edge he mentions Slash.

´EDGE do you like SLASH?´

Priceless :up:

I can´t do a real quote because the thread is closed :wink:

:lol: that's great yims! btw, have you been lurking? :shame: :wink:

VG, I have 3 ids in all. :shifty: The one I started with back in 2002, this one which I've used the most by far! and the alter that was inspired by the whole bunch of alters popping up in Describe, including tre's and redkat's ones! :lol:

searched for her posts in LS starting 6 month ago...found 1st describe thread that came up :D

nice double post zootles :up:

Zootlesque said:

and the alter that was inspired by the whole bunch of alters popping up in Describe, including tre's and redkat's ones! :lol:

like i have an alter:rolleyes:

< Came in and saw something about a fake Edge thread. So i had to check it out = Lurking :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom